Jump to content
Krowiplacek

Why oh why does the Galvanik armor set have metallics in the second color channel...

Recommended Posts

Instead of accents? A brand new set? I'm loosing all hope on armor colors ever making any sense

  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because having a consistent colouring order is just too much hard work....

Yes it's annoying and not just with the most recent ones either.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will be adjusting the colour channels, likely in a hotfix next week. Stay cool, Tenno.

  • Like 9
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 6
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Any chance of other offenders like Equinox P., Tiberon P., Akjagara P., Redeemer P.,, Pandero, and the Tenora getting their metallics isolated from other color channels, just to name a few more?

Both of the Tennocon Armor sets (and I assume the syandana but that can be colored separately at least) also have the metallics off the accent channel compared to most other armor sets.

Edited by DeadMansChest
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 minutes ago, DeadMansChest said:

Any chance of other offenders like Equinox P., Tiberon P., Akjagara P., Redeemer P.,, Pandero, and the Tenora getting their metallics isolated from other color channels, just to name a few more?

Both of the Tennocon Armor sets (and I assume the syandana but that can be colored separately at least) also have the metallics off the accent channel compared to most other armor sets.

You forgot the Vetala and Pakal Armor having metallics in 2nd slot not 4th.

Galatine P is a terrible offender with the metallic blade sharing a color channel with the non metallic grip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 41 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

We will be adjusting the colour channels, likely in a hotfix next week. Stay cool, Tenno.

Good chance to take a look into some other longtime color issues...

 

  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Datam4ss said:

You forgot the Vetala and Pakal Armor having metallics in 2nd slot not 4th.

Galatine P is a terrible offender with the metallic blade sharing a color channel with the non metallic grip.

God yes, the Galatine P. grip, agh.

 

DE plz fix

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DeadMansChest said:

Any chance of other offenders like Equinox P., Tiberon P., Akjagara P., Redeemer P.,, Pandero, and the Tenora getting their metallics isolated from other color channels, just to name a few more?

Both of the Tennocon Armor sets (and I assume the syandana but that can be colored separately at least) also have the metallics off the accent channel compared to most other armor sets.

 

33 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

You forgot the Vetala and Pakal Armor having metallics in 2nd slot not 4th.

Galatine P is a terrible offender with the metallic blade sharing a color channel with the non metallic grip.

 

31 minutes ago, DeadMansChest said:

God yes, the Galatine P. grip, agh.

 

DE plz fix

Seriously. That would be nice. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We will be adjusting the colour channels, likely in a hotfix next week. Stay cool, Tenno.

Think you could take a look at the Tennocon armors, Hulta armor set, Provvok armor piece, Gazal armor set and Excalibur Onyx skin. They all have similar issues.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We will be adjusting the colour channels, likely in a hotfix next week. Stay cool, Tenno.

god bless, my hope is kinda almost back. Now for the other half of the items 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We will be adjusting the colour channels, likely in a hotfix next week. Stay cool, Tenno.

Could you systematically go through everything and make sure they're consistent, it's not just this armour set that has the issue...

 

Could you also maybe make the switching abilities like on ivara quivers, wisps reservoirs, khora venari etc consistent as well.... some are long press to select/use, short press to switch while others are long press to switch, short press to select/use

 

You're using melee 3.0 to add consistency to melee attacks, lets make it a theme throughout the entire game 🙂

Edited by LSG501
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We will be adjusting the colour channels, likely in a hotfix next week. Stay cool, Tenno.

This is great news!

There are other armor sets with awkward colour channels as well, especially the Ceramica set (if I'm remembering correctly) and the Hulta set. Could these be addressed as well?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, DeadMansChest said:

Any chance of other offenders like Equinox P., Tiberon P., Akjagara P., Redeemer P.,, Pandero, and the Tenora getting their metallics isolated from other color channels, just to name a few more?

Both of the Tennocon Armor sets (and I assume the syandana but that can be colored separately at least) also have the metallics off the accent channel compared to most other armor sets.

 

12 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

You forgot the Vetala and Pakal Armor having metallics in 2nd slot not 4th.

Galatine P is a terrible offender with the metallic blade sharing a color channel with the non metallic grip.

 

9 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Could you systematically go through everything and make sure they're consistent, it's not just this armour set that has the issue...

 

Could you also maybe make the switching abilities like on ivara quivers, wisps reservoirs, khora venari etc consistent as well.... some are long press to select/use, short press to switch while others are long press to switch, short press to select/use

 

You're using melee 3.0 to add consistency to melee attacks, lets make it a theme throughout the entire game 🙂

 

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We will be adjusting the colour channels, likely in a hotfix next week. Stay cool, Tenno.

And I'm gonna go ahead and leave this right here

http://imgur.com/a/qgudXqK

For maximum visibility 🙂

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-07-19 at 2:43 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

We will be adjusting the colour channels, likely in a hotfix next week. Stay cool, Tenno.

Will there ever be a change to armor material segments that are tinted as brighter or darker than normal? Its very hard to match colours (like the main colour on the Quantz).

 

Also, sort of related. The Pet colours could do with sorting, and the colours would be nice to use them on attachments aswell as the pet, as matching these can be though too.

 

Thanks 😄

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We just need to be able to color each piece of armor separately. Problem solved and we can have more customization at the same time. Black shoulder pieces and white leg pieces if you wanted. Just saying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...