[DE]Megan

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #253!

[DE]Megan

We have found the issue that was preventing many players from receiving the 3 Day Credit Booster Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward.

Please log into your accounts now and check your Inbox! 

Message added by [DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, VoreoTheDragon said:

Im just sad i missed the nekros thing... didn't know you could get stuff from twitch streams? (for Tennocon)  Or did you still need to pay for something? 
Though I basically returned after a 3 year hiatus this past week ... so my bad XD

If you link your WF and Twitch accounts, you can get Twitch drops during certain promotion periods (e.g. Plains of Eidolon release, Orb Vallis release, TennoCon). The triggers can vary depending on the promotion. On a more regular basis, there's almost always a small gift for watching Prime Time (continuously for 30 minutes - but it still pays to actually read the requirements for the streams you plan to watch if getting the drops is your primary goal). 

No payment is necessary to be eligible for drops (just link and watch), although Twitch Prime itself does come with a few additional goodies. TennoCon had additional goodies for folks who purchased tickets (or the digital pack), but the Lotus Ephemera/Nekros Prime were open to everyone. 

First stream drop I didn't get either. PC platform. All previous drops were successful though. Not sure why this stream didn't drop anything for me.

Like everyone else seems to be saying, I didn't receive the drop either on PC.

Always fun watching Prime Time! Unfortunately, I didn’t receive the drop, even though I was tuned in for the whole thing. Looks like I’m not the only one

Same, no PC drop at all.

Maybe DE should consider using codes for stream drop (which will be usable for like an hour or so).

Samething, PC no Drop.

I have been playing almost for a year and i cannot understand how in the world they cannot fix the drop with twich or mixer. Oh wait i can, since some bugs are in the game for so long.

10 hours ago, Sakura4295 said:

I was watching the whole stream and didn't the drop.

Hello, I have the same problem! :(

I too saw the whole thing and got nothing and I do have twitch and WF accounts linked I am not mad I am just disappointed.

Going to echo the community here, PC No drop as well. Had the stream open from the very beginning, even dealt with the constant buffer wheels I was getting.

Can we get the codes again it would be much easier to enable it for a week or two.

This twitch drop showed us again that it has many flows so you should not make it as a promise and not deliver.

Same, PC watched the whole stream with no drop, this was my first time watching though but looking at the other replies I think this happens a lot especially on PC?

Same here, watched the whole hour and no drop.

If you fix it, coud you just send it to the players. I don't even know if I have time to watch the next stream (if that will be the requirement to get it again - like with the missing ducat dropS a while ago). 🤔

Watched almost from the beginning and got no drop - PC

Wouldn't be the first time and this is getting sad 😕

yup same, no twitch drop on PC

First stream drop I didn't get, it was bound to happen at some point I guess...

Glad to have the streams back though! 😃

We have found the issue that was preventing many players from receiving the 3 Day Credit Booster Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward.

Please log into your accounts now and check your Inbox! 

• Like 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

So... I actually managed to get all the codes to go through at Tennocon. I know I can't be alone. Did anyone else get them all on the 6th? 

I watched the entire stream and got no drop either. PC user. My son also did not get the drop. Most of my clan did not get the drop. IS it still going to happen?