Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #253!

[DE]Megan
Message added by [DE]Megan

We have found the issue that was preventing many players from receiving the 3 Day Credit Booster Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward.

Please log into your accounts now and check your Inbox! 

Do you mind to inform what was the issue ? Because my daughter account which is linked with a mixer account, and my other account also linked with a mixer account, the drop did not work. I mean, the drop never works on mixer and as of now we did not receive the drop on Switch, after watching on mixer.

It was the same thing with Nekros prime and the ephemera. Which you got later, probably because you guys were cool and sent it to us.Not because the drop worked on mixer.

See, I always enjoy to watch the prime time and the dev stream, the drop is a plus, but is quite disappointing, considering that I just made an account on mixer, just to watch your stream, and I particularly don`t like mixer. 

So is there going to be any mention at all for the people who did not somehow qualify for the Tennocon drops? The script put out may have helped those who got the ephemera to also get the frame (and even then it was a cluster#*!% and not consistent), but what about the multitudes of people who watched the entirety of the stream and got nothing? I was one of those who watched all of the event last year and didn't qualify for Ash Prime, despite my being connected. And I didn't open other threads or streams. I watched the thing because I was interested. Support has been less than useless on the matter.

There's a whole thread on the matter that hasn't been addressed properly.

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have found the issue that was preventing many players from receiving the 3 Day Credit Booster Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward.

Please log into your accounts now and check your Inbox! 

nice. now can you guys look into the tenno live drops that are still missing? I got drops before and after tennocon, but didn't get the tennocon drops

5 hours ago, (PS4)zero_thumb_skill said:

nice. now can you guys look into the tenno live drops that are still missing? I got drops before and after tennocon, but didn't get the tennocon drops

Yes. Why can't they fix this two week ago?

For those of us who haven't received the promised Tennocon drops, we can basically just sit and spin. DE is ignoring us, Support is giving us the run-around, and soon, the moderators will be sweeping through these posts to clean/close them up so they don't have to see anymore and go back to blissful ignorance. We got shafted, folks, nothing more to do about it. They don't care.

Archived