Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disruption No Rewards

On 2019-07-23 at 9:38 PM, (PS4)Tradesman2 said:

I had this in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught yesterday. 

This happened to me repeatedly yesterday. It seemed that it was always when i wasn't the host.

The mission UI would get stuck showing the wrong round and efficiency %. Oddly enough, sometimes it would catch up when i moved through rounds, except that the rewards would start coming at the wrong rounds as well. Then i can't get the rotation c reward since no one stays past 8 for me to be able to get the "late" reward finishing 9 instead. 

Until this is fixed i'm setting my matchmaking ping to minimum and quitting any of those teams i'm not hosting so i don't waste my time and miss the incredibly rare rewards due to something out of my control. 

this problem has been posted since July 18th. it is now OCTOBER 2ND!!! why has this not been fixed? why come out with other updates and content and hot_fixes but you haven't fixed this. its been over TWO MONTHS NOW. Im still dealing with this problem. so much so that i cant even farm for atlas prime. please stop ignoring the PSN community and give us what we need. i cant even find people to play with on match making cause no one wants to play with this bug. i would love to get my rewards sometime within the next few days. FIX THE PROBLEM!!!

Edited by (PS4)MiniBlunt

Just completed a 37 minute Kelpie disruption run. Completed 9 waves and was about to finish a tenth when the host left. 

I got kicked back to the orbiter and recieved zero rewards or experience. 

Pretty upset as I had all of the gauss parts I needed plus a few new rare mods had dropped.

I think this is a sign to take a break from warframe for a while. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Dersu42 said:

Just completed a 37 minute Kelpie disruption run. Completed 9 waves and was about to finish a tenth when the host left. 

I got kicked back to the orbiter and recieved zero rewards or experience. 

Pretty upset as I had all of the gauss parts I needed plus a few new rare mods had dropped.

I think this is a sign to take a break from warframe for a while. 

Glad to know i aint the only one suffering this issue. I manage to get all of the Atlas Prime stuff except the tekko blades and best way to mass farm those neo t2 relics is thru the newly updated loot tables of Uranus UR. Honestly i basically CALLED IT that some major b.s. stuff had to start showing up sooner or later and hearing this has ALSO been going on for months is not giving me a good feels at all.

Already dropped Mobius Final Fantasy so i would have more time on my hands for other games both mobile/console, Rather not try crawling back to Destiny 2 to replace warframe despite the F2P thing becoming a thing since i was a little overwhelmed on trying to get back into the pacing of said game and what not and Phantasy Star Online 2 is not hitting its global release for another few months. Frustrating elements of gameplay systems is one thing but a literal bug that can prevent loads of loot being unable to be obtained? D.E. needs to put a bloody Lost and Found Checker when rotation loot goes missing just like how stuff like prime parts get mailed to you if some issues occur.

A good game is good but i am seriously getting some Fallout 76 broken functionality vibes with how a good deal if things have been left to the side and some things have been falling apart, especially with systems i never had the issue with before i started running into these problems and probably did not notice they were full on sync issue bugs. WELL least once i finish grinding Atlas prime, DethCube prime & Tekko prime, i can just get back to enjoying other stuff like Borderlands 3 & Dauntless.

P.S.: Though its probably disrespectful to keep bashing the horse, but considering the fact we got a mod drop chance booster that came with the Atlas Prime Access, kind of extremely bad timing to be shipping out a booster when you could end up with frustrations like loot not showing up at all, even if said bug is from rotational rewards, at what its sounding like when i read the thread.

Edited by Avienas

• 2 weeks later...

is anyone at DE even looking at the forums? the same thing happens in ESO all the time too and no fix has been made there in like a year. WTH, this is important. I watch dev stream and they are working on NEW content and better graphics. Here's an idea, how about fixing broken crap first. geesh how long is it going to be before you at least accknowledge the issue so we know you are at least listening to our concerns.

As of today (October 22, 2019), this is still a constant issue. It's been happening in Disruptions and SO/ESO ever since the Hostile Mergers event back in June. That's five months now where it's been a total crapshoot whether we'll get our rewards for these missions, so on top of the regular reward drop RNG, now we've also got to deal with "will the mission even actually work?" RNG.

My friends and I have repeatedly sent screenshots to support, proving that we were all in the same mission for the same amount of time but experiencing different outcomes, and we keep getting told that our rewards can't be restored and that bug reports should go on the forum (and here we are). One of my friends is in a solo clan, and we helped her during Hostile Mergers to get the score required for the bronze trophy, and then she proceeded not to get the trophy because of this glitch. And it just keeps happening. Most recently, we ran ESO last night and one out of the four of us in squad kept having this issue.

I don't know how better to bring this to the devs' attention, but it's been extremely frustrating and there's no end in sight. I haven't seen/heard any kind of acknowledgement of it from them here, or on the livestreams (including PS4 @ 4), or on twitter, which makes me wonder if it's a PS4-exclusive problem, because I feel like, if this were happening on PC, there'd be much more of an outcry.

Anyway, as someone who loves running ESO, and who would really LIKE to get into Disruptions more, I'm begging you DE - PLEASE fix this awful bug!

13 hours ago, slotschii said:

This is due to a connection/network issue. I had constant package loss with my internet and got this all the time. Now i've switched internet and it's just fine (no package loss no reward loss)

A fair point, but even if this is the case, this has become a markedly more common of an issue since Hostile Mergers. Something has been changed internally and now losing out on rewards has become a glaring problem. Speaking from personal experience, I have been playing with the same people for over a year, with the same internet setup and client / host relationship on all sides; I never had any issues with losing rewards until Hostile Mergers launched. Since then I have lost out on event trophies and round rewards for both Disruption and both modes of Onslaught. Onslaught's zone progress freezing is a new development that, at least in personal experience and the experience of my friends, has never happened until Hostile Mergers' launch on PS4.

It would be great if DE would at least acknowledge this as a problem, but they have been mum about it since the Disruption event launched and multiple complaints over lost rewards started coming forward.

9 hours ago, slotschii said:

I have created a bug report for this in the pc bugs section. but i think it would be realy nice if you report it in your respective platform bug trackers as well.

Thanks for helping spread awareness on this issue! I have been gathering reward screens for myself and my friends as these incidents happen, I will be putting together a bug report myself as soon as I have some free time.

• 4 weeks later...

SLIGHTLY good news......   In the Old Blood patch in cert anouncement Danielle responded to people speaking about these bugs.  She said the team KNEW about these issues,  has been able to reproduce them.   And NOW (almost 3 months #$^*(ing later) they are going to make it a "priority".  

Hopefully tackling these desync bugs in one mission type fixes them all and they are not hyper focused on just one area of the game.  Because like has been said...

Disruptions, Sanctuary, Relic Fissures, Orb spiders all have desync problems.

So fingers crossed.  Maybe by the time we get 26.0.7 we will get a fix also. 

• 4 weeks later...