Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Index challenge bugged

_Absolom_

I'd understand a fair challenge but the AI is quite literally cheating. You're supposed to keep them from scoring a singular point while you bank 150 yourself; so the most logical and safe option is to either use Gara or Limbo to shield off the goal.

Gara's wall has about as much protection as a cotton candy fence standing in water.

The AI simply walks, jumps, or in some other way bugs through the wall with pre-spawned points on them, scoring at any given moment.

This challenge is already time consuming, but jesus christ at least make it doable. It's ridiculously annoying to have it bug out and mess up yet another round after 5 attempts in a row.

I am seeing the same problem, after catching up with week 1's challenges, I noticed the dailies are showing completed when done, even Nora comes up to say so, but when you leave the mission or even the game, the Episode Status just shows you never did, needing me to redo my dailies twice a day, it is now getting annoying, 

Oh and yes, no progress.

The Index Challenge was buggy even during the Wolf Of Saturn Six, as well as the Survivals, so how come it is still?

Just redid Executioner, 2nd time seems to be the charm

Edited by Delonna