Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt is best frame

Why so fast? Rift walking stroll doodle dandy Limbo and take your time, enjoy the sights and grunts. Once you herd enough, pop a freeeze bubble, kill em all, continue leisurely stroll to extract. 

14 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

So fast that it would cause me to run off the planet and right back into my ship.

I will admit that could be because I'd abort the mission though...

He does not speak for me, or other Volt mains I know.

OP’s post was the symbolic version of having 219% power strength with narrow-minded equipped...screaming his message of awesomeness as he ran by and ignored his squad’s needs...AND THEN RUNNING INTO A WALL.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

He does not speak for me, or other Volt mains I know.

OP’s post was the symbolic version of having 219% power strength with narrow-minded equipped...screaming his message of awesomeness as he ran by and ignored his squad’s needs...AND THEN RUNNING INTO A WALL.

Im sorry, but no true speed volt mains use 219% power strength. Minimum required is 300% 🙃

1 hour ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

Im sorry, but no true speed volt mains use 219% power strength. Minimum required is 300% 🙃

🙄 Please stop perpetuating that awful stereotype.  I find a balanced, rangy build with moderate power strength to give non-offensive speed boosts to squad mates and capacitance for squad survivability and enemy lockdown is quite pleasant.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

🙄 Please stop perpetuating that awful stereotype.  I find a balanced, rangy build with moderate power strength to give non-offensive speed boosts to squad mates and capacitance for squad survivability and enemy lockdown is quite pleasant.

Bold of you to assume I share my speed 🙃 i got 40% range so i dont 

14 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Guys guys, you are forgetting the possibility of Gauss WITH Volt and Wisp both buffing his speed.

Run so fast you literally kill enemies with massive sonic booms.

Devs:  “What if we Synergized all THREE SPEED BUFFS!”?

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

I must disagree with OP. I often am far ahead of volts, with no powers needed.

-Mirage prime(+ % parkour action speed)
-Amalgam Barrel diffusion on secondary (+roll speed for bullet->roll movement momentum combo)
-maxed elemental bullet jump mod(firewalker)
-telos boltace melee (passive +20% bullet jump speed)(btw it's not listed in game, DE you should fix that)
-Proton Pulse mod for +100% bullet jump speed on wall hop

->hop off any wall, and go careening through space-time with bullet jump->roll movement

Edited by Zentimental

On 2019-07-19 at 5:01 AM, InfinitusPhoenix said:

I just hate slow frames and use rush on everyone

Same, it hurts so bad to be so slow. With Wukong, since I don't have room for rush, I just constantly use Clowdwalker. I don't run, I ALWAYS use ClowdWalker. If a build doesn't incorporate rush, I just don't use that frame. Poor Chroma Prime with his epic Dynasty skin just sitting there, rotting... in preset 5. It's a shame I completely forgot who's in preset 6. And Preset 4 has Mesa Prime, who I just don't use since I'm building a proper Peacemaker build.