Why so fast? Rift walking stroll doodle dandy Limbo and take your time, enjoy the sights and grunts. Once you herd enough, pop a freeeze bubble, kill em all, continue leisurely stroll to extract. 

14 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

So fast that it would cause me to run off the planet and right back into my ship.

I will admit that could be because I'd abort the mission though...

He does not speak for me, or other Volt mains I know.

OP’s post was the symbolic version of having 219% power strength with narrow-minded equipped...screaming his message of awesomeness as he ran by and ignored his squad’s needs...AND THEN RUNNING INTO A WALL.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

He does not speak for me, or other Volt mains I know.

OP’s post was the symbolic version of having 219% power strength with narrow-minded equipped...screaming his message of awesomeness as he ran by and ignored his squad’s needs...AND THEN RUNNING INTO A WALL.

Im sorry, but no true speed volt mains use 219% power strength. Minimum required is 300% 🙃

1 hour ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

Im sorry, but no true speed volt mains use 219% power strength. Minimum required is 300% 🙃

🙄 Please stop perpetuating that awful stereotype.  I find a balanced, rangy build with moderate power strength to give non-offensive speed boosts to squad mates and capacitance for squad survivability and enemy lockdown is quite pleasant.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

🙄 Please stop perpetuating that awful stereotype.  I find a balanced, rangy build with moderate power strength to give non-offensive speed boosts to squad mates and capacitance for squad survivability and enemy lockdown is quite pleasant.

Bold of you to assume I share my speed 🙃 i got 40% range so i dont 

14 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Guys guys, you are forgetting the possibility of Gauss WITH Volt and Wisp both buffing his speed.

Run so fast you literally kill enemies with massive sonic booms.

Devs:  “What if we Synergized all THREE SPEED BUFFS!”?

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
1 minute ago, CephalonDizzy said:

In serious I do prefer Nezha over Rhino. He's actually my most played frame.

Way more fun tbh. 

Ot: volt is a great beginner frame like mag. A frame that can handle all content ingame. He isn't a frame I'll play. But I have a lot of respect for. Also you volt players are a life saver in hunts with your shields. My harrow blesses you all.

23 hours ago, InfinitusPhoenix said:

Nothing can beat Volt Prime with max power strength build. Nothing!

That speed is insane. Gauss, you wish to be that fast.

Nah Excalibur is the only true best warframe. Hes even the posterboy!