Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt is best frame

5 hours ago, Zentimental said:

I must disagree with OP. I often am far ahead of volts, with no powers needed.

-Mirage prime(+ % parkour action speed)
-Amalgam Barrel diffusion on secondary (+roll speed for bullet->roll movement momentum combo)
-maxed elemental bullet jump mod(firewalker)
-telos boltace melee (passive +20% bullet jump speed)(btw it's not listed in game, DE you should fix that)
-Proton Pulse mod for +100% bullet jump speed on wall hop

->hop off any wall, and go careening through space-time with bullet jump->roll movement

That sounds like a lot to avoid exercise. I like to run. I'mma run across lakes with Guass. Ohhhhh, I do love me some speed so much. Volt, Nezha, and Wukong+Cloudwalker. Nezha is my fastest, but as fun and fast as slidieboi is, Volt is my heart and he shall be the true speedieboi. I always end up using slidieboi for higher-leveled missions, though. And while Volt Prime's extra energy and armor is nice, he still likes to be a squishieboi.

17 minutes ago, (NSW)FlameDivinitysaid:

Same, it hurts so bad to be so slow. With Wukong, since I don't have room for rush, I just constantly use Clowdwalker. I don't run, I ALWAYS use ClowdWalker. If a build doesn't incorporate rush, I just don't use that frame. Poor Chroma Prime with his epic Dynasty skin just sitting there, rotting... in preset 5. It's a shame I completely forgot who's in preset 6. And Preset 4 has Mesa Prime, who I just don't use since I'm building a proper Peacemaker build.

You can always use rush in exilus adapter slot

Edited by InfinitusPhoenix

13 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

That's an amateur's reaction!

No, that's the reaction of someone who had the piss-poor luck of having a Speed Volt on the squad ten missions in a row. And none of those missions were Capture or Extermination.

An amateur's reaction would be ALT+F4

Volt is an annoying PoS in the wrong hands. ESPECIALLY in fissures. It is no where CLOSE to being the best. I can count 10 better with ease.

EDIT: Ok, Limbo can be more trollish. But if you're spamming Volt's 2, I will purposefully slow down and check every locker and break every container.

Edited by ThumpumGood

Meh, I'm no fan of faceplanting into all the things and spin with my legs in one spot before I can move again, plus it looks ridiculous. I'm here to kill and look cool, not blazing past everything.

Volt is fish-frame, nothing more!