Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get rid of the cooldown on Mastery Rank Up fail.

BlackRoseAngel

1 hour ago, BlackRoseAngel said:

I like your ideas, though I think a better idea would be to just get rid of mastery tests altogether.

The tests exist to block people who rush off if they are to reckless, you fell hook line and sinker... Perhaps do as the game intended and practice so you can pass it without a doubt. It is very easy to not even have to deal with the cooldown if you use a bit of common sense and play the game the way it is meant to be played progression wise. Of course you probably have me blocked because I and many other disagree with you but others will see this and silencing your critics is just putting yourself in an echo chamber. the only person you replied positively to only partly agreed with you and you were not a jerk to so it really shows your character, if you cant take negative criticism you should not be here on the forums. You take the good with the bad and your just being a child when someone suggests you actually practice and not rush through the master ranks...

• Like 1

@[DE]Bear I think this post has gone out of control a little bit and OP is shutting down valid criticism and blocking people for stating their fair opinions. Please review the post and consider shutting it down as OP has been quite rude and completely disrespectful to seemingly anyone who disagrees with him.

Edited by (XB1)Zweimander
  • Like 1