Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Found something peculiar in Fortuna

(PSN)thar9683

Hello fellow Tenno,

Recently I was exploring Fortuna when i came across something weird floating in the water in front of the Orokin Dig Site. It looks like some sort of a raknoid but its red and orange with spheres coming out of its back with glowing red eyes. Anybody know what this thing is?99igQH7.jpg 

Edited by (PS4)thar9683

3 minutes ago, (PS4)thar9683 said:

Its balls are glowing

We know.

We have known since Fortuna was released.

Just do a forum search and you'll find at least 1000 threads on this thing, one every three days.

You are, at this point, several months late for this discussion.

3 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

It's been there for a while now. But I doubt It's gonna be implemented at this point.

Given that the New War is confirmed to be messing with one Open World already, I'm betting that OV will get attacked too - possibly leading to this Mother rising from the depths in defence of the Nef Anyo's Profits... and the Solaris I guess since they're there.

6 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Given that the New War is confirmed to be messing with one Open World already, I'm betting that OV will get attacked too - possibly leading to this Mother rising from the depths in defence of the Nef Anyo's Profits... and the Solaris I guess since they're there.

I hope. It would be nice to finally see that orb in action.

8 minutes ago, Azurian-Draguard said:

Think I remember in one of the older streams they did talk about releases the orb fights before "Railjack" but as of recent? Think we'll get "Railjack" before the 3rd Orb FIght which would be that thing.

It's entirely possible the 3rd Orb fight will have us doing something special with Empyrean.

Like... maybe it will Squad Link to an Empyrean mission where they take out a satelite the old fashioned way.

Remember that when they first teased Railjack, the mission they showed started out with Nef Anyo being so ticked off... that he bombarded us from orbit.

Edited by DrakeWurrum