Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)thar9683

Found something peculiar in Fortuna

Hello fellow Tenno,

Recently I was exploring Fortuna when i came across something weird floating in the water in front of the Orokin Dig Site. It looks like some sort of a raknoid but its red and orange with spheres coming out of its back with glowing red eyes. Anybody know what this thing is?99igQH7.jpg 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)thar9683 said:

Its balls are glowing

We know.

We have known since Fortuna was released.

Just do a forum search and you'll find at least 1000 threads on this thing, one every three days.

You are, at this point, several months late for this discussion.

It's been there for a while now. But I doubt It's gonna be implemented at this point.

3 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

It's been there for a while now. But I doubt It's gonna be implemented at this point.

Given that the New War is confirmed to be messing with one Open World already, I'm betting that OV will get attacked too - possibly leading to this Mother rising from the depths in defence of the Nef Anyo's Profits... and the Solaris I guess since they're there.

il y a 12 minutes, Loza03 a dit :

Nef Anyo's Profits... and the Solaris I guess since they're there.

Collateral salvage instead of collateral damage xD

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Dhrekr:

We know.

We have known since Fortuna was released.

Just do a forum search and you'll find at least 1000 threads on this thing, one every three days.

You are, at this point, several months late for this discussion.

Calm down.. damn. 

On topic: yeah I'm curious about her too, if we actually see something added to fortuna this year or if it's actually just a prop.. because there was no mention at all lately, everyone's on the empyrean train..

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Calm down.. damn. 

Ha. Hahaha.

Good joke.

That was me being calm. Do you care to see me agitated? I can try.

I figured that it was just a machine to heat up the coolant, because that is what it seems to do. I fish all my rare OV fish for Nightwave here. 

6 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Given that the New War is confirmed to be messing with one Open World already, I'm betting that OV will get attacked too - possibly leading to this Mother rising from the depths in defence of the Nef Anyo's Profits... and the Solaris I guess since they're there.

I hope. It would be nice to finally see that orb in action.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)The1stAzrael said:

(⟃ ͜ʖ ⟄)

...Maybe this is Orbfather.

Related image

Think I remember in one of the older streams they did talk about releases the orb fights before "Railjack" but as of recent? Think we'll get "Railjack" before the 3rd Orb FIght which would be that thing.

8 minutes ago, Azurian-Draguard said:

Think I remember in one of the older streams they did talk about releases the orb fights before "Railjack" but as of recent? Think we'll get "Railjack" before the 3rd Orb FIght which would be that thing.

It's entirely possible the 3rd Orb fight will have us doing something special with Empyrean.

Like... maybe it will Squad Link to an Empyrean mission where they take out a satelite the old fashioned way.

Remember that when they first teased Railjack, the mission they showed started out with Nef Anyo being so ticked off... that he bombarded us from orbit.

7 hours ago, (NSW)Badger said:

I figured that it was just a machine to heat up the coolant, because that is what it seems to do.

You're… not supposed to heat up coolant.