Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bow Mods

adeebrulz

Ok, im sure somebody has thought of this before. I know that bows use rifle mods, but ive only seen one mod made specificaly for bows. There are so many possibilities that could go for a bow mod.

- One that decreases the drop on the arrow

- One that lets you lock on to enemies if you hold the arrow back for a certain amount of time(Around 5 full seconds)

- One that gives the arrow a chance to split into 2

These are just some examples. I'm sure the developers can think of more and better ideas.

Poisoned arrow deals dot damage for x amount of seconds dealing x amount of damage

Full power makes arrows puncture through x amount of enemy's

Hunters visage has a 20%-30% chance to lock on to a enemy and home in on one enemy

close combat arrow mastery fire 3 arrows at a time each arrow dealing 10%-15% less damage then a normal single arrow

those are some examples of bow and arrow related mods

Edited by Archangelzz

Poisoned arrow deals dot damage for x amount of seconds dealing x amount of damage

Hunters visage has a 20%-30% chance to lock on to a enemy and home in on one enemy

close combat arrow mastery fire 3 arrows at a time each arrow dealing 10%-15% less damage then a normal single arrow

Ok i looked up all of these mods, and i could not, for the life of me, find a single one.

#s 2 and 4 are Metal Augur and Split Chamber respectively.

You're welcome.

#s 2 and 4 are Metal Augur and Split Chamber respectively.

You're welcome.

4 is not split chamber as there is a always a 100% chance to fire 3 arrows they combined deal more damage then one but each arrow deals less damage 2 is sort of like metal augur except instead of a % chance to puncture they more you upgrade it the more enemy's you can go through

Does Shred work on bows? Because it would be a much better alternative. Faster arrow charge time and more puncture!

I would assume it does and like iv said a million times I'm not planning on making mods or anything I was just using those a example so the guy would get what bow mods would look like lol

First one- idk what the hell you meant

Second- auto aim...

Third- multishot

sigh I was just using those as a example so the guy who posted this topic would get the general idea of what bow mods would look like if and when any are put into game I don't care what they look like or what they do stop taking it like there op or noob or what ever they are not going to be in game there just fake examples nothing more.

Poison is silly. Simple cost/gain. Damage wouldn't be worth it unless it was ridiculously high. 

Shred/Metal Auger for puncture. 

Lock on is dumb. Learn to aim. This game has a skill mechanic of being able to naim. 

split chamber.

Look at things that aren't in the game already and remember bows are considered rifles as far as mods go. 

Increase velocity is a good one.

Decrease charge time is also a good one. 

Edited by HailCreation

Poison is silly. Simple cost/gain. Damage wouldn't be worth it unless it was ridiculously high. 

Shred/Metal Auger for puncture. 

Lock on is dumb. Learn to aim. This game has a skill mechanic of being able to naim. 

split chamber.

Look at things that aren't in the game already and remember bows are considered rifles as far as mods go. 

like i said before and before and before i was just using those as example mods i don't really want any of them in game you people take these things way to seriously for your own good.

Increased velocity is good.

Charge time is already reduced by firerate mods like "Fast Hands" and "Shred"; equip both and let your inner Green Arrow or Robin Hood take over. Just like the reload mods reduce the time for the character to take another arrow from the quiver and be ready to shoot/charge again.

Edited by Wiegraf

How are making (by your own admittance) bad examples helping your case for more bow mods? 

there not bad or good examples they are just demonstrating things that could be used a bow mods your people really need to chill and not take games so seriously you guys act like if something is not to your liking then the whole world just goes up in flames or something honestly just calm down and get back to reality.

Edited by Archangelzz