Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate Game Cards

-PingPong-

Actually i'm quite sure that's not under direct control by DE..

To get $20 worth of plat (which isn't even $20 worth at all) you have to buy two $10 packages. It's stupid. 

They need to at least have a system of:

$5

$10

$20 etc..

But they don't. Their system is repulsive and I'm surprised it's even working. Once more, it's stupid.

To get $20 worth of plat (which isn't even $20 worth at all) you have to buy two $10 packages. It's stupid. 

They need to at least have a system of:

$5

$10

$20 etc..

But they don't. Their system is repulsive and I'm surprised it's even working. Once more, it's stupid.

Direct quote from the platinum purchase page:

PLATINUM

(450 + 120 BONUS)
platIcon.png

$29.99USD

PLATINUM

(150 + 20 BONUS)
platIcon.png

$9.99USD

PLATINUM

platIcon.png

$4.99USD

Are you just saying that you'd like a 20$ option?! Because i'm not quite sure i follow your complaint..

Edited by Renan.Ruivo

Direct quote from the platinum purchase page:

PLATINUM

(450 + 120 BONUS)
platIcon.png

$29.99USD

PLATINUM

(150 + 20 BONUS)
platIcon.png

$9.99USD

PLATINUM

platIcon.png

$4.99USD

Are you just saying that you'd like a 20$ option?! Because i'm not quite sure i follow your complaint..

Then you obviously didn't read what I was saying: YES! I DO! How much sense does it make to you that we have to jump $10 to $30? NONE! It's freakin' stupid!

How much sense does it make to you that we have to jump $10 to $30? NONE! It's freakin' stupid!

Honestly i can't offer any opinion on this matter.. While i've studied some economy, i have no idea about what works and what doesn't in the F2P market.

That said, sans bonuses, the conversion rate is aprox 15 plat for every dollar. Or if you want to be precise, 75 plat for every 4,99$. That said, if there was a 20$ offer, you'd get 300 plat which is exactly how much you get by purchasing two 9,99$ packs (again, sans bonus.)

Don't take it personally, but if you're just mad that there isn't a 20$ pack with an appropriate bonus then you're nitpicking.