Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a Tennogen Buddy <3

First off, ty for taking your time reading this thread. I will try to be quick and to the point

I have always liked drawing weapons, even as a kid. But I never had the chance to learn 3D modelling, and I won't be able to invest the time to become a 3D modelling legend. It would be great if someone partnered up with me as I have came to enjoy this community and thus wanting to contribute to it other than buying tennogen skins :). 

I draw best with hand,  so I can only send screenshots (unfortunately I'm not sure how to post pictures here)  so adding me on steam would be great (Discord doesn't work in China 🙁). If one of our projects actually get accepted by tennogen all i want is a copy of the skin. 

And finally, if you didn't want to team up, I have an whip skin prompt: Infested Khut Khut (those fishes from the Plains that look like Gulper Eels)

If actually interested pls Dm me your steam name or something.

• 1 month later...

You mentioned that you are in China.

所以是国人?

贴个图看看你的画技呗,你不知道这儿怎么贴图可以贴你的p站或者a站呗

看到好几个这种帖子了,除了你很可能都是老外

如果要合作肯定还是国人方便些,我学了几年3d做过相关的工作,2d画画很一般

说实话做这个游戏的皮肤确实不太需要画师的帮助,毕竟大部分只能改贴图,所有身体的模型都不允许改动,武器也只有近战可以改模

但是有个会画稿的老铁一起创意确实更加可视化,做起来确实简单一些

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-07-19 at 9:33 AM, I_Eat_Ice_Cubes said:

First off, ty for taking your time reading this thread. I will try to be quick and to the point

I have always liked drawing weapons, even as a kid. But I never had the chance to learn 3D modelling, and I won't be able to invest the time to become a 3D modelling legend. It would be great if someone partnered up with me as I have came to enjoy this community and thus wanting to contribute to it other than buying tennogen skins :). 

I draw best with hand,  so I can only send screenshots (unfortunately I'm not sure how to post pictures here)  so adding me on steam would be great (Discord doesn't work in China 🙁). If one of our projects actually get accepted by tennogen all i want is a copy of the skin. 

And finally, if you didn't want to team up, I have an whip skin prompt: Infested Khut Khut (those fishes from the Plains that look like Gulper Eels)

If actually interested pls Dm me your steam name or something.

Well I'm a professional 3D/2D concept artist. I suck at texture painting though. If you'd be willling to actually put the time to at least learn Substance painter I'd be willing to work with you for sure.

In terms of actually working together with the goal of making money off of it though.
I love Warframe but I wouldn't put time into making Tennogen content if it won't have a revenue attached to it. XD Gotta pay the bills and S#&amp;&#036;.