Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primal Rage + Other Exalted Weapon augments move to exalted wep pool

MetalGrayFox

So it seems a topic which continuously comes up is the addition of an augment mod slot. separate from regular mod slots, and although I for one would think this would be great, it seems this is not going to be implemented anytime soon. 

So, I was using the mod Primal Rage recently, I recently obtained it for obvious reasons (play-testing the reworked Wukong), and my initial thought was 'why does the mod Primal Rage need to be added to the Warframe?'. It affects the Iron Staff, and so in my opinion it should be able to be added to the Iron Staff mod pool instead. 

Just wanted to see some thoughts on this, would love to hear your voice on this matter below. 

• Like 2

Would definitely skew mod slot utilization between frames, since it would mean only some frames need to use a mod slot on the actual frame to augment their exalted weapon. For that reason alone this gets a no from me. We can never have a dedicated augment slot though because a few augments are so strong/useful.

No thank you as this would hurt my already limited space on the Iron Staff.

All other augments go on the Warframe, changing it for these specific frames serves no purpose and will spawn several "I purchased 'x' augment but can't see it to equip it" threads.