Bring Back Sekharas

Ayures

Well, I guess they'll have to release them tomorrow, now that you said it, right? I mean, in the buggy mess they are right now, likely much worse and unplayable when compared to when they were available.

And yes, I am ignoring the "replacement" part. That's because those sekharas are cosmetics that belong to raids. And since DE said that there's a team on it there's no reason for sekharas to be available elsewhere until then. Since the game mode they belong to is coming back. It's not the same as Arcanes.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Well, I guess they'll have to release them tomorrow, now that you said it, right? I mean, in the buggy mess they are right now, likely much worse and unplayable when compared to when they were available.

And yes, I am ignoring the "replacement" part. That's because those sekharas are cosmetics that belong to raids. And since DE said that there's a team on it there's no reason for sekharas to be available elsewhere until then. Since the game mode they belong to is coming back. It's not the same as Arcanes.

I guess they should have gotten rid of all those cosmetics from alerts when they got rid of that system.

Edited by Ayures

6 minutes ago, Ayures said:

I guess they should have gotten rid of all those cosmetics from alerts when they got rid of that system.

Why would they do so if Nightwave is the replacement to alerts? Do you mean that the Sekharas were removed permanently from the game? I still have all of mine, from LoR to JV. Are you implying that raids are never coming back and therefore sekharas won't come back either?

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93