Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame by Frame Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

On 2019-07-19 at 12:37 PM, DeathDweller said:

Need to be same skins, same colors?

Many including myself seem to be wondering on most of this. I don’t even have base mag/Excalibur/volt any more and even if you put the base skins on the prime/umbra versions they’re still visibly different and the original colors are different as well. Also I don’t see any replies here... please help us to know what’s up 

Il y a 2 heures, (XB1)SSJGxImmortal a dit :

Many including myself seem to be wondering on most of this. I don’t even have base mag/Excalibur/volt any more and even if you put the base skins on the prime/umbra versions they’re still visibly different and the original colors are different as well. Also I don’t see any replies here... please help us to know what’s up 

According to the original(first) post of Silver:

Citation

How to enter: Recreate a moment from the Warframe cinematic intro as accurately as you can in-game. Submit your image alongside the cinematic trailer image that yours is based on.
[...]
Winners will be chosen based on accuracy and quality.

You guys can't read or something? 

"Recreate a moment from the Warframe cinematic intro as accurately as you can in-game. "

"Add your own flair to the reveal by recreating a single image from the Warframe cinematic intro in-game. "

- 'recreating' and 'accurately' means no other frames and no fasion frame. The only thing allowed are friends for those moments where multiple of the frames are visible in the trailer. , 

- 'single image' and 'a moment' means a single image, so yeah, no video submissions

- 'in-game' means in-game, as with captura, so no photoshop

What the heck is unclear?? 😅😅

On 2019-07-19 at 7:35 AM, Aldrr said:

As much as I'd love to recreate what Mag was doing with those bullets in the intro cinematic... currently I don't see a way. 😄

Will try & think of something else. ^^

Use a nyx wit it’s 4th ability just out of shot so it looks like your doing that new reworked mag ability lol.

sr0L2EG.jpg

Top is original, bottom is the recreation.

I currently don't have the PoE captura scene unlocked yet, so I did what I could with the scenes I had. Executioner Garesh took the role of the Dax soldier because of his oddly shaped helmet, and I think it didn't turn out too badly.

I wasted hours literally bullet jumping, aim gliding, enemy spawning, and ability spamming just to get the position on both Volt, his shield, and the target. It's insane how difficult it is to get volt to lean backwards mid air and shoot lighting forwards at the same time, without looking like he's trying to catch a basketball. I prioritized the positioning of Volt's head and hand, so his legs unfortunately contorted from getting ready to land. It took a lot of coffee and getting dizzy to finally get a decent enough result, but regardless, I had a bad time fun. ^^;

Edited by (PS4)TheGLXRetro