Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame by Frame Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

2 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

So, what actually we creating in this contest if no have video submission?

A screenshot?
Like I know captura doesnt have video capturing option on HDD, so how someone can recreate that Cinematic intro if he cant use video editor or photosop, how we can upload youtube video on captura to recreate video?
Does DEVS have some magic to shou u example how we to do? 🤔

Just choose one frame from the cinematic intro! You don't need to recreate a sequence, just a screenshot. Then share the screenshot you chose and your image in this forum thread to enter! 😄

2 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Just choose one frame from the cinematic intro! You don't need to recreate a sequence, just a screenshot. Then share the screenshot you chose and your image in this forum thread to enter! 😄

I have questions, can it be on other capturas rather than plains of eidolon?
Can I use other warframe's counterpart? like Excalibur umbra or prime? or does it need to be the normal warframe?

Edited by 6Sanity9x

il y a une heure, [DE]Helen a dit :

No use of Photoshop

As in "no alteration" like adding effets, so can we "shear" the image to change the side of it using an editing tool or 100% screenshot no edition of any kind ?

1 minute ago, Etzu said:

As in "no alteration" like adding effets, so can we "shear" the image to change the side of it using an editing tool or 100% screenshot no edition of any kind ?

I believe all edits done within Captura mode itself is totally fine. If you have to use any software outside of Warframe to recreate your image that is what is not allowed.

One big important question: in the case one wins the contest by using a screenshot featuring three other people, how is the prize rewarded then? Does only the submitter get the prize, or does everyone (up to a maximum of 4 people in total) get the same reward according to the place?

à l’instant, (PS4)JoeHits a dit :

I believe all edits done within Captura mode itself is totally fine. If you have to use any software outside of Warframe to recreate your image that is what is not allowed.

Owwhhh Yeah true you can zoom with captura ! I'm an idiot XD thanks.