[DE]Helen

Frame by Frame Contest [Winners Announced]!

2 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

So, what actually we creating in this contest if no have video submission?

A screenshot?
Like I know captura doesnt have video capturing option on HDD, so how someone can recreate that Cinematic intro if he cant use video editor or photosop, how we can upload youtube video on captura to recreate video?
Does DEVS have some magic to shou u example how we to do? 🤔

Just choose one frame from the cinematic intro! You don't need to recreate a sequence, just a screenshot. Then share the screenshot you chose and your image in this forum thread to enter! 😄

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Just choose one frame from the cinematic intro! You don't need to recreate a sequence, just a screenshot. Then share the screenshot you chose and your image in this forum thread to enter! 😄

I have questions, can it be on other capturas rather than plains of eidolon?
Can I use other warframe's counterpart? like Excalibur umbra or prime? or does it need to be the normal warframe?

Edited by 6Sanity9x

so its about placing warframe images added on top real pics with close resemblence to ingame places\zones  ? sounds fun

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Just choose one frame from the cinematic intro! 

Oh so we can't use just any frame?! Maaaaaan!! Thats super whack. 

Oh well, I'm out. Good luck everyone. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

I don’t understand how this works there isn’t a way to share photo other than using a link? Can someone explain to me how sharing a link of a photo I have saved 

Now if we have something like a Teshin Specter, maybe Volt's scene could be more possible...

il y a une heure, [DE]Helen a dit :

No use of Photoshop

As in "no alteration" like adding effets, so can we "shear" the image to change the side of it using an editing tool or 100% screenshot no edition of any kind ?

1 minute ago, Etzu said:

As in "no alteration" like adding effets, so can we "shear" the image to change the side of it using an editing tool or 100% screenshot no edition of any kind ?

I believe all edits done within Captura mode itself is totally fine. If you have to use any software outside of Warframe to recreate your image that is what is not allowed.

One big important question: in the case one wins the contest by using a screenshot featuring three other people, how is the prize rewarded then? Does only the submitter get the prize, or does everyone (up to a maximum of 4 people in total) get the same reward according to the place?

à l’instant, (PS4)JoeHits a dit :

I believe all edits done within Captura mode itself is totally fine. If you have to use any software outside of Warframe to recreate your image that is what is not allowed.

Owwhhh Yeah true you can zoom with captura ! I'm an idiot XD thanks.

2 minutes ago, Etzu said:

Owwhhh Yeah true you can zoom with captura ! I'm an idiot XD thanks.

No probs! 😄

dEMrRsN.jpg
This image was based on this part from the cinematic.
pPWgnqT.png

I did my best! Hope you enjoy it, everyone!

Cheers!

• Like 6
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, CapybaraKnight said:

Can we use different warframes? Or does it have to be the 3 shown in the trailer?

I think those are just examples.