Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame by Frame Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

So in total there will be about 5 scenes (If that) that are useable due to limitations of captura, so this isnt really going to be a contest but more who will be lucky enough to get their version of a scene picked. Please improve what we can do in captura as these competitions are very restrained in what we can be done for them (3 enemies isnt enogh for any battle scene so its just going to be images of excal mag and volt for this contest)

• Like 1

submit entry for contest

platform : pc

first time using captura

AND WHILE OTHER SEARCHED FOR HEROES OTHERS SEEKED THE CREATURES OF THE ABYSS

my version // my own flair as said // the story has limitless possibilities that s what i am trying to show //bQl3uh1.jpg

mH9Yi00.png

Edited by m110m
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, CapybaraKnight said:

Can we use different warframes? Or does it have to be the 3 shown in the trailer?

Tell me how you're going to accurately represent a frame in the trailer without one of the three shown

21 hours ago, 6Sanity9x said:

I have questions, can it be on other capturas rather than plains of eidolon?
Can I use other warframe's counterpart? like Excalibur umbra or prime? or does it need to be the normal warframe?

What don't you understand by accurate? If you want to use umbra, go ahead, but it's not accurate and you probably won't get even close to winning. 

18 hours ago, (XB1)MortalQUINN said:

How do we participate on console with no pc? Can you lay it out step by step for us noobs? If it is already expained can you direct me to the explanation please.

You seem to favour players that watch streams with rewards, what about players that are not into watching but would rather play, where are our rewards?...I guess stream exclusive rewards are just a way to get player to watch the stream...and pay for twitch prime...its a pretty shadey tactic...players paying for rewards...

It's called business. To be able to keep this amazing game FREE, they have to make money somehow. So ya, they might give people exclusive rewards for watching their streams

I know this isn't part of the contest but I just had to