I got Nekros Prime for free without watching tennocon

Drazurd

10 minutes ago, Drazurd said:

Will i get banned?

DE is a fair company as far as I got to know them (other may disagree) but they never removed or banned someone for mistakes they made. Afaik some people got Primed Chamber  through Transmutation (which shouldn't be possible) and got to keep them

4 minutes ago, Myscho said:

I got it too same way which is more sad because ppl that actually watch it got nothing

+1

1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

but they never removed or banned someone for mistakes they made.

What about the people who got Banned from receiving bad plat along side the people who traded with it ?

2 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

:facepalm:

Was is DE's fault someone charged the money back?

Who's fault it us I don't really care...  im more concerned about the fact that innocent players were banned. 

4 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

im more concerned about the fact that innocent players were banned.

There are hundreds of threads already covering this topic...

This is an automated process. It's not the best, I think so too, but it works. And if you have proof you are safe anyway. File a ticket, explain how and when you got the plat and Support recovers your lost items (not sure about unveiled Rivens though).

The only thing they should make more obvious is that if you are in the negative, not even support will help you with the balance. Yes they will restore your items...but you have to buy Plat anyway

3 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Who's fault it us I don't really care...  im more concerned about the fact that innocent players were banned. 

Because if they didn't, the loop hole would be abused and make it worse for all of us

5 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

What ?

Account A buys Plat and trades to Account B. 

Account A charges back and gets banned. Account B can keep the Plat

Account C will be created, buys Plat and trades it to Account B.

Account C charges back, gets banned and Account B can again keep the Plat.

Win for players, Loss for DE

5 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Account A buys Plat and trades to Account B. 

Account A charges back and gets banned. Account B can keep the Plat

Account C will be created, buys Plat and trades it to Account B.

Account C charges back, gets banned and Account B can again keep the Plat.

Win for players, Loss for DE

Pretty sure I didn't ask you.... Also doesn't answer my question....

4 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

And what precisely is your question? This looked like a good faith effort to answer a pretty reasonable interpretation of your question (i.e. "what loopholes might exist?"). Not sure why it matters who (attempts to) answer(s) your question. 

3 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

One player could create many accounts, buy plat for those accounts, send this plat to another account, and do a charge back. Then, they'd get their money back and would be able to keep all the plat on one of the accounts without any consequences.

I assume that is what @Hypernaut1 meant.

10 minutes ago, Ascarith said:

And what precisely is your question? This looked like a good faith effort to answer a pretty reasonable interpretation of your question (i.e. "what loopholes might exist?"). Not sure why it matters who (attempts to) answer(s) your question. 

Don't try to explain to that person, it does that in other thread too, even if you give him the right infos, still going to argue.

16 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Pretty sure I didn't ask you.

You know what...I have enough of you...

Please refrain from quoting me ever again or I will report you for harassment. You are drawing my attention towards threads I was pretty done with, start a pointless argument/discussion and be impolite.

I come to the forums to help people...I even tried to be nice to you in your own threads...but your personality is just too annoying with your constant beefing

I left the entire stream running on the background, even came back to watch it at the parts that interested me, didn't get anything... And yes my twitch account is linked and everything is perfect here, i've received numerous drops from their streams in the past. I already have Nekros Prime anyways so it's not that big of a deal but i wanted that ephemera 😕

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

Silly Lutesque! DE wants everyone to buy their own plat with real monies rather than game the system. Shame on you for not buying plat and unknowingly trading for bad plat! 

3 hours ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

Apparently they didn't watch it, otherwise they would have gotten it by now. I mean, DE was pretty clear about what you had to do for the loot.

I watched the entire Cosplay stream and I didn't get the ephemera; I didn't really care about Nekros, I just wanted the ephemera (and yes, my accounts are linked). I think DE is quite aware of the issues with stream drops, since it's something that's brought up every primetime, but they went ahead with making the ephemera and Nekros P a twitch/mixer drop anyway. The instructions are clear, but the results are unreliable.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)The1stAzrael said:

I watched the entire Cosplay stream and I didn't get the ephemera; I didn't really care about Nekros, I just wanted the ephemera (and yes, my accounts are linked). I think DE is quite aware of the issues with stream drops, since it's something that's brought up every primetime, but they went ahead with making the ephemera and Nekros P a twitch/mixer drop anyway. The instructions are clear, but the results are unreliable.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)The1stAzrael said:

I watched the entire Cosplay stream and I didn't get the ephemera; I didn't really care about Nekros, I just wanted the ephemera (and yes, my accounts are linked). I think DE is quite aware of the issues with stream drops, since it's something that's brought up every primetime, but they went ahead with making the ephemera and Nekros P a twitch/mixer drop anyway. The instructions are clear, but the results are unreliable

We in same boat.  My son in room next to me got both (and I set up his account), I got nothing and watched longer.  

DE hasn't address players that got screwed out of both.  Sad day for Warframe.

Archived