Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XxElite2015xX

Need new sustainable content.

il y a 15 minutes, Circle_of_Psi a dit :

What are you talking about?

I posted that post ages ago to the OP, who wanted to ask the qeastion, not towards you, if you have a issue take it up to the mods, if you want to continue being uncivil then be my guest, the ironic thing is, I should not even be responding to you, cuz as you said it yourself, picking "straws" and thus gets a reaction, thus feeding the reactor.

So your point?

You are the one jumping on the opportunity to make a massiv generalisation. I am pointing it out. That is my point, you are free to answer or not. 

I have been civil, if what I said made you unconfortable or something, it's all about your sensibility.

Now, you wrote on a forum, everyone is entitled to answer to you. And you should expect answers when you're calling the other side of the argument "trolls".

And be honest, we both know you were not talking about actual meme spuying trolls, those are pretty rare, even in controversial threads. The only times it happens in bulk is when the thread is ungodly stupid. So it's a more than acceptable guess that those trolls of yours may be " people you disagree with".

3 minutes ago, 844448 said:

If we want to talk why, it's because of the community itself as one reason. You see, we had tough enemies like demolyst and people were crying just because of a single nullifying pulse that remove any debuff on it, accusing it as immune HP sink or straight up permanently immune and we have these portion that refuse to hear someone else when they're wrong.

Another thing to consider is how people are afraid of something called nerf or any change in general. I put a thread about limiting the power of saryn and chroma to put them in line with other frames that can't deal 1m damage or have 10x damage boost, and the responses weren't so positive. Same thing happened with enemy buff or some kind of improvement so we're having the community that have multiple views

Then, if we really want to have enemies that can't be ignored, it would mean something at our level, like Vergil being on Dante's level

Lastly, the power of each player is vastly different, same with our gears. Saryn can wipe ESO easily but not with nezha which is my aim to make nezha able to solo ESO so what is trivial to one frame might not something trivial to other frame

More or less, we actually have these kind of enemies that can't be ignored, just forgotten with how people use saryn to clear the map and the mentality of rushing that's put to all players by the veterans so we, the veterans/experienced players are partly to blame here. This is why I always bring newbies in private sessions to teach them the basics and avoiding someone rushing like on the edge of having an explosive diarrhea so they can enjoy the maps

Or, y'know, just more stuff like the Wukong rework where they replace or re-engineer abilities that cause that central problem of 'universally applicable BFG with infinite ammo'. Because the Wukong Rework was pretty good, that was very positively received. Oh sure there's a couple of people complaining, but most people embraced it - nothing's going to be unanimous.

Not to mention how many people love Wisp, who lacks these - her invisibility powers, for example, have limits (passive can't be used whilst attacking, her 2 produces a decoy which can alert enemies) requiring actual skill to be able to use it to infinitely vanish from enemies sight and thus not risking alarms or breaking the stealth multiplier - spamming it without thinking will get you spotted, not to mention waste a lot of energy with how often you need to recast. You need to think around your build for duration, and around Arcanes and/or Skiajati as well as your powers, and even then, it takes some skill to pull off, and subsequently, the environment dramatically affects it. You need places to hide your double, which can include high up in the air, so fighting in corridors and an open plain will result in very different gameplay - an open space requires you make time to jump high enough to reactivate your ability (and then land in the right spot) or get close enough to trigger stealth next, whereas corridors like the Grineer Galleon lack that space to hide your clone vertically for the most part, necessitating you dive from cover to cover or from one Skiajati target to another. Making a mistake and getting your clone spotted doesn't necessarily break your chain if it's a small mistake, but you lose a free stealth target, dropping the XP boost and costing you energy to maintain your cover. Yeah, there's lots of ways to recover energy, but again - you need to put that into your build

As opposed to Loki, who presses a button and doesn't need to worry about being shot and gets a nice XP bonus for the next 40 seconds with a duration build, with no caveats.

I know about that power limiting thread, I've contributed to it. Multiple times. In fact, I basically said the exact same thing there - having abilities that solve the game's combat messes the game up at all levels. Fixing that needs to be done at the mechanical level, not a numerical one.

Il y a 18 heures, Monlex a dit :

Have not read the thread but after checking that profile of you i guess you are just trolling.

I read the thread until this point, he is not trolling.

I am totally opposed to the general agenda flowing around this thread, but you're just spilling BS here.

2 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

You are the one jumping on the opportunity to make a massiv generalisation. I am pointing it out. That is my point, you are free to answer or not. 

I have been civil, if what I said made you unconfortable or something, it's all about your sensibility.

Now, you wrote on a forum, everyone is entitled to answer to you. And you should expect answers when you're calling the other side of the argument "trolls".

And be honest, we both know you were not talking about actual meme spuying trolls, those are pretty rare, even in controversial threads. The only times it happens in bulk is when the thread is ungodly stupid. So it's a more than acceptable guess that those trolls of yours may be " people you disagree with".

Oh, well that's true, I can see that.

Look ,I admit, the Origin of my post was try to shut down the topic, before it got out of hand of bacily people shutting OP down via insults/gif-memeing and all type of things, due to they they wish to defend the game. But ofc that's up people's sensibility or how they understand trolls in their own way.

But I see your point, I can tell you right now, that if Railjack does come out next week (Or sometimes August) I'm gonna get so meny PMs in my Inbox saying "I TOLD YOU SO" and all I have to say, It's gonna be my fault.

il y a 28 minutes, Circle_of_Psi a dit :

Oh, well that's true, I can see that.

Look ,I admit, the Origin of my post was try to shut down the topic, before it got out of hand of bacily people shutting OP down via insults/gif-memeing and all type of things, due to they they wish to defend the game. But ofc that's up people's sensibility or how they understand trolls in their own way.

But I see your point, I can tell you right now, that if Railjack does come out next week (Or sometimes August) I'm gonna get so meny PMs in my Inbox saying "I TOLD YOU SO" and all I have to say, It's gonna be my fault.

Oooooh my... That's what you call a shiny pokemon right ?

It's such a pleasure to encounter someone ready to discuss.

I suppose I was a bit harsh then, could have been less direct in my comment. 

And yeah, railjack better not come out soon, or your inbox will kinda break ^^

1 minute ago, Fallen77 said:

Oooooh my... That's what you call a shiny pokemon right ?

What!?, LOL

1 minute ago, Fallen77 said:

It's such a pleasure to encounter someone ready to discuss.

I suppose I was a bit harsh then, could have been less direct in my comment. 

And yeah, railjack better not come out soon, or your inbox will kinda break ^^

Eh, we all have our dumb-founded moments, I mean look at me, I'm still wondering why we've not got rail-jack yet and sitting here doing nothing cuz of it, each to their owns I guess., But yes I will be so dead once it does come out, tho I hope people forget about this topic and then leave my poor Inbox alone.

Although, likewise, Move and play another game until it's out, Really out of the :poop: that comes out my mouth is all down due, just me disapproving of "Hype", not sure if you agree, but uploading gifs on Twitter or Reddit or forms, saying "Look at this shiny" is pretty much putting a bait on a fishing line and waiting for the snap. I think it shuold be "Hey we have this" and then release it, rather then keep spoon-feeding us pockets of hype.

But maybe I look into it, wrong, maybe the Hypes that are released are a sign of its getting closer.

il y a 7 minutes, Circle_of_Psi a dit :

Snip

Depends on which hype you're talking about. The one generated by devs, through devstream, I don't mind. Those tend to pull me back from my "take a break-games" whenever new stuff comes out.

Community induced hype, I try and stay as far away as I can from it. Expect nothing, get disappointed by nothing. It works everytime, 50% of the time.

I'm calling railjack 2020, not because I think it'll come out there, but that way I'm almost certain to have a good surprise loging in one of those days (unless massiv DElays, always a possibility)

1 hour ago, Fallen77 said:

Depends on which hype you're talking about. The one generated by devs, through devstream, I don't mind. Those tend to pull me back from my "take a break-games" whenever new stuff comes out.

Community induced hype, I try and stay as far away as I can from it. Expect nothing, get disappointed by nothing. It works everytime, 50% of the time.

I'm calling railjack 2020, not because I think it'll come out there, but that way I'm almost certain to have a good surprise loging in one of those days (unless massiv DElays, always a possibility)

Well, the one induced by DE things like Tennocon and then posting it on twitter, clips and Gifs of "railjack" and how cool it is, showing excaly what they shown in Tennocon, but in a shorter clip, devstreams do count somewhat, as well, if they keep "showing it" but not talking about it like "Next week or we do think maybe sometime in 2 weeks",

I guess in some respect, it can class as my own fault (or who ever agrees) that to be baited in the first place, but IMO it is like holding a treat up for a Pet and making them meow or bark for it, but then walking away with it. (I am really sorry for that mental image, but yeah).

On 2019-07-22 at 6:46 PM, Loza03 said:

I know about that power limiting thread, I've contributed to it. Multiple times. In fact, I basically said the exact same thing there - having abilities that solve the game's combat messes the game up at all levels. Fixing that needs to be done at the mechanical level, not a numerical one.

Actually, we need to do both. We have mechanical level that is done too well with uncontrollable numerical power named saryn, numerical would be the faster and easier thing to do before focusing on mechanical level

hey, the thing that bothers me the most is that DE has been putting so much focus on the looks of the game instead of pure content, personally i would prefer that over a reworked planet or a new ship interieur. i felt the same way when i watched tennocon so many deluxe skins again. cant blaim them i guess it gets them money it is a company afteral. 

srry bout the typos, wheres autocorrect when i need it -_-