Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus farming

1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

I got 7 complete Equinox...and not a single Nidus until now

Sacrifice some of those equinox parts to Phorid, might bring some good will from the RnG gods 😕

Cheers, n' good luck

Hehe. Due to my "where possible, parts first, then BP" rule, I farmed the parts before doing the quest.

I just did it a few times a day and came back another day when I don't get what I wanted. A World on Fire Ember is still very useful here - just gotta bring something for the Ancients.

23 hours ago, (XB1)Salty Ginger said:

Anyone else have/had trouble farming nidus parts? I have completed the glass gambit quest. So far i have 3x neuros 3x Systems , but still no chassis. Any tips for farming nidus? 

That's funny. I started a couple days ago. Have 3x chassis and none of the other parts :-)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

That's funny. I started a couple days ago. Have 3x chassis and none of the other parts 🙂

Stick with it ! i had like 7x neuros 8x systems and 1x chassis throughout my nidus farming. Theres always one part no one can get. Its annoying, but i think he's worth it 🙂

This is a weird thing that happens with a lot of frames. Every frame I've farmed for had this occur. At first I thought DE didn't code their drops properly making certain parts rarer than intended, but each person is looking for a different part. For example, I needed a wisp systems, and it took some 20 missions to get it, but others had spent 30 looking for the base blueprint, and others still needed the neuroptics, which I had several of. It must be just some law of statistics or something. 

Is there anyone with better knowlege of stats than me that can explain why an item with 25% drop rate takes 20-30 runs to appear, and why this happens to almost every frame? Just for one frame could be bad luck, but the frequency makes me think it's a pattern