Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proxy Rebellion bonus Mission too hard.

(NSW)Kaizer

So many of those Osprey bombs, and so much magnetism. I honestly despise corpus tech fiercely with those. The enemies are way too much and I have endgame gear on and everyone is getting wiped out so easily and I'm using Oberon Prime to heal and hallow the team. By the void I even put on an arcane to repel magnetism and still not enough. Be nice if that status did not get rid of all your energy.

5 minutes ago, (NSW)Kaizer said:

The enemies are way too much and I have endgame gear on and everyone is getting wiped out so easily and I'm using Oberon Prime to heal and hallow the team.

Are you doing it solo? I did it in a team of three and it was fairly easy. Sure, we died occasionally but that is expected - we had no healer frame. Just a Speed-Nova, Mesa Prime (there were only occasionally using Peacemaker), and Valkyr (not maxed). Not everyone had 'endgame' gear or loadouts and it was still relatively easy. We got it done in around 20 minutes. 

Perhaps share what you were using and see if people can help you? I understand other people will find it much harder than my group did. But if you provide some extra information people might be able to provide you with some useful tips on how to pass it.

Edited by krc473

Standing on your carpet makes you immune to statuses. Yeah, annoying if you want to save your energy pizzas. Rage/Hunter Andrenaline, Zenurik, Nezha's chakram, Dethcube energy generator should supply you enough energy to keep you alive. 

Didn't have any troubles with magnetism proc. The energy leeching eximus units are the "issue", because you can't defent against their aura.
But these missions aren't that difficult. The spawns are low, and the enemies have almost no health and die immediately.
Oberon isn't the best choice because of the eximus units. You will run out of energy in an instant, and then your heal will be worthless.
Warframes like Nekros, Trinity, Nezha or Harrow that can provide energy are a good idea. Saryn as a damage dealer helps a lot, especially because there are no Nullifiers in these missions.

Random group for me, a Nova (speed), a Hildryn, a Saryn and me as Frost. No problems whatsoever, players knew what they were doing, it felt casual. Only thing, the wave counter was stuck at 17 the whole time and I lost count of the waves till we finished.

With some good luck you can find a group that will make the whole thing easy, or better, try to hire some players using the recruit chat.

Most irritating thing for me is that one Hyena with the AoE shotgun thing. It can oneshot the objective AFAIK, and is very spammable on its part - though the mag proc is a close second. In fact, most of the Hyena abilities are. The fire and ice Hyenas are fine since they've got a lot of telegraphing and are pretty reasonably dogable, but I don't think the Mag proc is and the spin attack doesn't have any telegraphing.

I spent the Rebellion missions leveling my Hildryn (such a lackluster kit, sigh) and the new secondary gun. Last one was with MR9, 10, and 12, who I had to keep rescuing, thankfully made easier with my Vazarin focus tree.

Didn't encounter any insurmountable difficulty. Certainly I can see how this would be challenging without at least one good weapon in hand and an advanced mod collection, though.

I did it with a Revenant, and my wife using Mirage. It's really not that hard.

15 hours ago, TheGreenFellow said:

Hildryn (such a lackluster kit, sigh)

Her 2nd ability dramatically recharges shields and clears you and allies of status effects - also strips some defenses from enemies.

Her 3rd ability is powerful AOE damage, while also providing shields to the team (which even grants them the effects of your passive).

Her 4th ability is a massive aoe CC that combines with her 1st ability to be a powerful aoe nuke (which also ragdolls, if they survive the hit).

The only problem with her kit is the 1st ability, honestly - I never bother to use it without the 4th ability.

I don't see why people call her kit "lackluster" - she doesn't clear rooms like Saryn spores or the Equinox AFK toggle, so what?

Edited by DrakeWurrum

I did this solo with a Frost and Arca Plasmor (no energy restores used). I did go down twice due to Hyenas sneaking in behind me but with the right kit it isn't particularly tricky even playing solo. Oberon wouldn't have been my choice of frame for this one.

On 2019-07-21 at 4:31 AM, DrakeWurrum said:

Her 2nd ability dramatically recharges shields and clears you and allies of status effects - also strips some defenses from enemies.

Her 3rd ability is powerful AOE damage, while also providing shields to the team (which even grants them the effects of your passive).

Her 4th ability is a massive aoe CC that combines with her 1st ability to be a powerful aoe nuke (which also ragdolls, if they survive the hit).

The only problem with her kit is the 1st ability, honestly - I never bother to use it without the 4th ability.

I don't see why people call her kit "lackluster" - she doesn't clear rooms like Saryn spores or the Equinox AFK toggle, so what?

It's a bit off-topic, but....

Her 2 has to be spammed every 2s - any time it's off cooldown - to be effective, being her main source of ability fuel.

Her 3rd ability is neat and all, but most allies will not care about shields too much.

Her 1 is pointless without her 4, like old Zephyr's 1 & 2. And even then, they're mediocre at best and complicate the uptime of her 3.

It's a neat experiment with shield-based abilities and all but in practice, it's basically just her 3rd ability with the 2nd spammed to fuel it, with an option to use an Exalted Sonicor mode that both purposelessly occupies 2 of her 4 ability slots and has severe anti-synergy with her 3rd ability.

It's not very exciting and she doesn't really "do" anything for particular mission objectives. Only reason I'm bothering at this stage is if she fits the niche of Profit-Taker bounties nicely.

Edited by TheGreenFellow