Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are they bugs or is it just me

(PSN)kite9000

Question

I've been running in to somethings that I either believe are bugs or that are things that I thought were differently in the past. All things mentioned are on PS4 so if you play on another platform and it doesn't do for you what it does for me then the issues mentioned must be purely PS4 related.

1. Wish list. It looks that it no longer is possible to put items on the wish list nor remove items from ones wish list

2. Wukongs Iron Staff Prime doesn't mention it being max ranked in the Codex

3. When one gets a coupon then the next thing one buys uses the coupon if it could be used on the item. In other words, it's not possible to buy something without using the coupon while having a coupon if a coupon could be used on the item.

Can other players concur that these things are bugs ?

Edited by (PS4)kite9000
Correction. I thought the Stratos Emblem wasn't updating but it did.

13 answers to this question

1. There is a little star at the name of the item its kidna easy to miss

2. I seen it when wukong prime came out but never bothered to report it

3.Why would you rather pay more for something than get it cheaper I mean some people are dying for those coupons for cheaper plat and you dont want them or am i reading this wrong?

Edited by Lazarow

I have had it happen that I wanted to buy something but not wanted to use the coupon on it.

E.g.: you want to buy a reactor. Now you have a coupon and you're contemplating which deluxe skin to get. You have lots of time yet to decide but in the meanwhile you could really use that reactor. With how the system is now you have to wait to get the reactor until you made up your mind what skin to get.  That or use the coupon on a cheap item and then pay full price on something that is 3 digits worth of plat.

11 hours ago, Lazarow said:

Why would you rather pay more for something than get it cheaper I mean some people are dying for those coupons for cheaper plat and you dont want them or am i reading this wrong?

Its simple.... the way it works is it prevents you from buying a simple potato that you need right now whilest you are saving up to buy that Cosmetic that costs a whole lot more.... 

22 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Its simple.... the way it works is it prevents you from buying a simple potato that you need right now whilest you are saving up to buy that Cosmetic that costs a whole lot more.... 

excuse me, what?

15 hours ago, Lazarow said:

3.Why would you rather pay more for something than get it cheaper I mean some people are dying for those coupons for cheaper plat and you dont want them or am i reading this wrong?

Unfortunately, that's not how coupons work on console.

We don't get plat discount coupons. Ours are 25/50/75% off a single market purchase (we don't buy plat through the in-game market), and the items we can use the voucher on are very limited. 

The idea is probably to help prevent from accidently not using their market discount.

It's a bit annoying though. For example, I want to buy a blueprint with credits, and I want to use the voucher later on a skin purchase (I don't have enough plat now, but in a couple of trades I might). However, there's no way to buy the blueprint without using the market voucher.

3 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Except that market vouchers can't be used on potatoes, at least not on console.

2 hours ago, (PS4)iuvenilis said:

We don't get plat discount coupons. Ours are 25/50/75% off a single market purchase (we don't buy plat through the in-game market), and the items we can use the voucher on are very limited. 

The idea is probably to help prevent from accidently not using their market discount.

It's a bit annoying though. For example, I want to buy a blueprint with credits, and I want to use the voucher later on a skin purchase (I don't have enough plat now, but in a couple of trades I might). However, there's no way to buy the blueprint without using the market voucher.

Thats what I said. ...

24 minutes ago, (PS4)iuvenilis said:

Maybe that's what you think you said. As I pointed out in my reply to you, you're example is false for console people.

You only gave an oddly worded example, which was not correct.

You misunderstanding what I said doesn't make me incorrect....

9 hours ago, (PS4)iuvenilis said:

oh wow thats kinda stupid, so yeah what the OP said

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

You misunderstanding what I said doesn't make me incorrect....

while you did provide an answer which could be correct it was brief and lacked detail, so people unfamiliar to the situation on cosoles were still confused as the explanation was not clear to what it reffered(cause I didnt understand it too from what you wrote but I understood the other person)

19 minutes ago, (PS4)iuvenilis said:

There was no misunderstanding, I was able to decipher your half-truth... On console, we cannot use market discount vouchers to buy potatoes....

I was told you could.... forma too....

2 hours ago, Lazarow said:

while you did provide an answer which could be correct it was brief and lacked detail, so people unfamiliar to the situation on cosoles were still confused as the explanation was not clear to what it reffered(cause I didnt understand it too from what you wrote but I understood the other person)

Atleast you weren't raging #$&(% about it....