Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

While watching the Frame by Frame contest...look at the size discrepancy!

Maybe the trailer girl is like 10 or something. Btw our Frames are pretty big compared to normal humans in game. I think.

Edit: Actually our frames are as tall as normal humans. Tested in game. So probably the trailer girl is really young.

Edited by JackHargreav

3 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

Maybe the trailer girl is like 10 or something. Btw our Frames are pretty big compared to normal humans in game. I think.

People are getting taller!

Spoiler

All the human sacrifices were probably like 7+ feet tall in the Orokin era! Have you ever seen medieval armor in a European museum? Those people were tiny! We are getting bigger and taller!

13 minutes ago, nslay said:

People are getting taller!

Reveal hidden contents

All the human sacrifices were probably like 7+ feet tall in the Orokin era! Have you ever seen medieval armor in a European museum? Those people were tiny! We are getting bigger and taller!

Might be the case. Maybe back then ppl were smaller. Some time has passed since the tenno went into sleep.

(Or maybe the girl is from a different race.)

18 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

They’re on an elevated surface in the second picture.

Oh. And they really are.

Slightly. Not that much to make that big a difference I think. I mean look at the width in comparison to the "human"..you have to admit the size difference is rather big. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

Just now, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Could be. Idk could just be me I guess. 

In 3rd animation the "camera's" focal length can be changed so probably what happened is that they changed the focal length to around 50mm instead of 24mm or something like that.

Just feel like the Warframes in the cinematic tower over the frames in the game. 

In 3rd animation the "camera's" focal length can be changed so probably what happened is that they changed the focal length to around 50mm instead of 24mm or something like that.

I'm not to experienced in a captura. So I guess that sounds logical. 

1 hour ago, Firedtm said:

So we are about 26 feet tall? Don’t think so

place a marker, move 5 meter away from it. then see how often a warframe or operator fits in that space. I am pretty sure the game was coded in imperial and they just changed the name of the units to metric, but did not convert it. it's pretty hilarious.
vacuum and universal vacuum are a dead giveaway that the distances in game are NOT metric, despite being labeled as such.

17 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

place a marker, move 5 meter away from it. then see how often a warframe or operator fits in that space. 

Even if it is 5 meters, it still comes out to about 16.5 feet tall...

Edited by Firedtm
Edited down the quote to what I am referring too

22 minutes ago, Firedtm said:

Even if it is 5 meters, it still comes out to about 16.5 feet tall...

dude. come on, did I say they fit 1 time in that space, or did I pick a number for easy reference? even IF that is still 10 more feet that huge mother#*!%ers, so...

1 hour ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It’s a significant enough height to debunk your “size discrepancy”.

Is it tho? I disagree. Looking at the images the size discrepancy would still be substantial even if you lifted the in-game frames up to be on the same level as the cinematic frames. So really your suggestion still doesn't debunk my assertion. 

1 hour ago, JackHargreav said:

This seems more logical. 

7 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

dude. come on, did I say they fit 1 time in that space, or did I pick a number for easy reference? even IF that is still 10 more feet that huge mother#*!%ers, so...

If you said 1.5 to 2 meters, I would of never thought twice about it, but when you start with 8 than 5, you make it sound like we are hitting our heads on the bulkheads as we run through the ships, or we tower over the land as we run across the plains...

there is picking a number for reference and than there picking a number for outlandish comparison that makes hard to even consider.

Edited by Firedtm
Fixed a few grammar errors

Eh either a straight up mistake or a nod to the fact that DE is planning to have Operators age. 

The Operator in those images is also clearly wearing slightly different clothing. So I'd be leaning towards the same operator being in two different Time periods in the cinematic. I mean it could always still be a plethoric F* up where the scene was done partly two different ways over several months and either no one went back to fix it or they just didn't care but~

Given the implications of the Diviri (or however you spell it) Paradox trailer they played after this tho, leaning towards aging. 

Edited by Oreades

3 hours ago, Firedtm said:

you make it sound like we are hitting our heads on the bulkheads as we run through the ships, or we tower over the land as we run across the plains...

are you willfully dense? everything is huge. place. a. marker. in. game. and you can't be still misunderstanding the 5. that's just not posssible for a healthy mind

32 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

are you willfully dense? everything is huge. place. a. marker. in. game. and you can't be still misunderstanding the 5. that's just not posssible for a healthy mind

Lmao, Sure I am willfully dense in your world, coming from a person that just makes up number and when called out on it, just insults the person.

I understand that the schools don’t teach how to do measurements any more.

please go on, I want more lovely salty tears.