Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UncleChickenHam

Being a relatively new player of Warframe (about a month and a half) I have only found one big problem with this game, log in rewards. Upon reaching 3 stars for only the 3rd or so time. I was determined not to lose it this time so for a about 3 days I was able to get on even if it was only for a few minutes. But earlier today when I was logged on and I only had one star, when i told my friend about it he told me that the log-in system resets at 7, so I figured that it is based off of GMT, and thus losing me my 3 stars. If I could fix one thing in this game, it would to make the system run off the players time zone, rather than one that is 5 hours ahead.

Being a relatively new player of Warframe (about a month and a half) I have only found one big problem with this game, log in rewards. Upon reaching 3 stars for only the 3rd or so time. I was determined not to lose it this time so for a about 3 days I was able to get on even if it was only for a few minutes. But earlier today when I was logged on and I only had one star, when i told my friend about it he told me that the log-in system resets at 7, so I figured that it is based off of GMT, and thus losing me my 3 stars. If I could fix one thing in this game, it would to make the system run off the players time zone, rather than one that is 5 hours ahead.

it doesn't effect the stars though, the only thing the reset does is make it so you can get another reward, the stars are the rating of how good your reward will be and reset if you go a day without logging in

it doesn't effect the stars though, the only thing the reset does is make it so you can get another reward, the stars are the rating of how good your reward will be and reset if you go a day without logging in

not sure you are reading the same thing i am reading from the op.

on topic:

time zones op, everyone has to work around them.

so long as you login within 24 hours of your last login you will be fine.