Ludens.

Advanced Camera Controls in Captura are broken

Whenever you play the cameras in Advanced Camera Controls, the initial camera will follow a path to the next camera but is stuck facing the orientation originally set. If I have camera 1 set to face a wall and camera 2 set to dolly back and tilt upwards, the camera when played will only move backwards. I can no longer rotate the camera around an object because it stays facing in the direction of the first camera. Although hotfix: 25.3.2 supposedly fixed an issue with "Captura not using the correct camera rotations when switching between cameras." this issue only appeared after the hotfix for me and my friends. 

I do hope this gets resolved soon, the Advanced Camera Controls in Captura are a really great tool for content creation.

• Upvote 1

Same. I'm facing the same problem as yours too. Tried to reset everything to defaults, restarted the scene and even the game. No luck.

Same problem here: the camera is always locked looking at its "front" without rotating it self or moving its point of view

Im having the same problem with it. I cannot circle an object or a warframe. The camera follows the path of another camera, not the object. I love doing capturas and this is terrible, i hope it will be fixed.

• Upvote 2