Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

knighthawke

Are we just ok with this now?

27 minutes ago, Birkenhoff said:

I don't understand the point. 

So you have 2 options:

- cry about something and get roasted on the forums

- do some hours of farming and build that god damn thing.

I like to joke around that Warframe is broken into 2 camps.

Those who can do whatever it is, and those who can't/won't and rather talk/whine/complain about it. 

Ahh, Hema, the eternal black mark on DE's reputation. Hema research was never about "giving clans something to work for" or "an achievement worthy being called an achievement" It was a stress test to see how far they could push their player base to give them plat money, just like the Sibear before it. Let's not forget the half-truths and full blown lies they perpetrated while this controversy was in full swing. And then the news came out that Hema was the most bought weapon ever released, so obviously it worked. The player base was in near mutiny, but hey, at least they got their fast money.

The amount of satisfaction i got from helping complete it is comparable to the satisfaction a fat circus bear in a tutu gets when he does the macarena for a frozen mackerel.

It'll probably never change, but I take comfort in knowing that this will likely never happen again with a different weapon.

Probably, anyway.

1 hour ago, Jaysus41 said:

It'll probably never change, but I take comfort in knowing that this will likely never happen again with a different weapon.

Oh trust me.... It Will.... 

But im a pessimist.... fir the sake of everyone I sincerely hope you're right...

OP you're the kind of poster who rants pointlessly and then stops replying forever, pls respond

Hema ain't that difficult to research, like, at all, maybe except for the plastids