Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When is Eris and Derelict tileset getting redesigned? Too much pitfall traps & boring.

Makemap

When is Eris and Derelict tileset getting redesigned?

Jupiter redesign has been brighten up and looks amazing. No boring darkness and annoying pits.

Th only thing left in clan research is Hema. Every time I go into Eris the tileset is full of pit traps and the entire set is boring as heck due to proper lighting. Even derelict tilesets are boring full of dumb pit traps with items dropping down, bugging out and unable to be picked up. Every infested tileset has dumb pit traps design where you fall in and have to jump back out. The infested tileset in derelict you don't see enough outer space and it is too dark and boring, not enough brightness like the original Orokin/Lua.

Mutagen mass doesn't seem to drop enough like Fieldron or Detonite. It should have increase drop rate. Every infested tileset also has blocked corridors makes me want to quit and not bother with farming mutagen mass. The Gambit Glast defense missions is an example of proper brightness/lighting in infested tileset. Yet, none of the tileset is as bright as Glast gambits mission when defending civilian.

No one even plays derelict anymore and barely anyone plays Eris is practically proof the tileset are the worst in the game so far. I rather play Mars with new enemies.

Suggestion: Add destructible barrier of infested vines to have new routes replacing the old blocked indestructible infested vines (like cutting tall grass with a machete to make a new route). Infested are all melee. Would make more sense to be able to cut vines for shortcut routes. Especially for missions like Defection. We should be able to make shortcuts in defection/hostage rescue mission. Time is an essence in an infested area.

Edited by Makemap