Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Medallions randomly don't count towards riven progress.

SmileyPirate

I have a pistol riven mod which says "Find 13 Syndicate Medalions". The first time I went in it worked just fine. Then the second didn't. I just thought that i hadn't equipped the riven. The 3rd one worked even though i didn't change anything. Then i had 2 left to go so i tried to go get some more after the syndicate missions refreshed, and they did not register again. I tried to use my secondary only or ensure that the riven screen appears before i move or anything, but they did not register. I believe this is a bug, but please do tell me if i am wrong and how to complete my riven, please.

I'm in the same boat with you guys - I also think that it may not be counting the standing that we are earning in these missions. It seems like my standing with the steel meridian didn't change with the standing the previous mission said I had earned which is frustrating because it was a solid amount!

I have that problem too. Found 7 of 14 medaillions yesterday, which counted fine. Today I found 20 or so of which none counted. I did have the correct Dragon Key with me and the secondary with the Riven Mod.

Confirmed.

14 hours ago, SmileyPirate said:

I think that they only count if you are the host. A friend of mine did it and when he did it in public it didn't work, but as soon as he made it so it was just him in the mission all of them counted.

as it is with many other riven challenges, you're better off doing them in solo - because, more often than not, the 'fulfillment' conditions in the background scripts are not correctly triggered if you are a client and therefore such results happens. myself, i did this riven condition just recently (maybe 2 weeks back) and had no problem at all when searching in solo for them - which, tbh, really is the better way in any case (except if you do it with friends) since not everyone cares about looking for them and waiting for others to do so.