Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frequent crashes, longstanding zenith issues

(NSW)Kadet

Game crashes for me at least evey other day. Extremely annoying, especially during long fights, like the final phase of the Teralyst fight I was just in. All 4 synovia shot off, 90% of his health gone, went to get lures, and it crashes.. Infuriating.. Time wasted now..

And i keep hoping some day youll fix the issues with Zenith. The forum already has multiple long standing posts about the secondary fires' bullseyes not being transparent (blinding player). And recent changes to secondary fire arent right: I think it was intended to stay on until reload, but the old timer behavior is still present but hidden (enable secondary mode, wait a couple minutes, its off, though the onscreen display still shows it). Basically now, Zenith is unreliable about knowing when secondary mode will end.

</endrant>

@[DE]Steve i have a support ticket to change my email on my main account because i cant use it anymore and it was never a problem until i got back into the game a little over a week ago. so i cant trade and when i used the warframe app it now wanted to send a code to my no longer working email so i could not play for most of the week end, witch made me miss baro and the weekend event. i sent a support ticket a few days after i sent the fist one, i asked to have a alt account deleted and that one got fixed before my main (more pressing ticket) it was fixed about a few hours ago. now i just want to play on my main account so please can you or anyone from the support staff help with my email change? [DE]Greg helped with my ticket to delete my alt account so maybe he could also help with my main ticket? the ticket is 8 days old

Edited by bobby4590

Glad to hear there are stability updates coming, thanks.

I keep seeing fresh posts about Zenith issues. Hopefully some day those will get addressed too. It being 100-day gift, its often the most powerful rifle people have, so its frustrating when it doesn't work as expected (bullseye transparency issues, and now the alt-fire mode times out, contrary to the on-screen indicator).

Tons of posts about Zenith issues, across all platforms.
https://forums.warframe.com/search/?q=zenith

Edited by (NSW)Kadet