The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues With Glyph Showing on Site and Forums

Stargazer_Libra

Question

As the title says, ever since I have been on here my in-game glyph will not show at all on the forums and such. I've tried changing it and it it always just shows the default grey Tenno Glyph. Is there some rank on the forums or an amount of time you have to be active for it to show? Nothing I choose seems to work. Not the biggest deal and certainly won't ruin my life, but just an annoyance that has been persisting for some time now.

7 answers to this question

On 2019-07-21 at 5:02 AM, hellodownthere said:

Think you need to logout of the forums and then log back in if you want to change it.

Finally it worked! I had tried logging in and out of the website before to see if it just needed to reload, but never worked. Apparently logging out from the Forums directly did it, thanks for the help.

2 hours ago, bl1te said:

My glyph refuses to change. I've tried logging out and back in from main website, from forums, I've cleared cookies. Nothing works. Plees halp

Happening to you too huh? Finally got mine to change so I can't really say what the exact issue is causing them to not simply change like they are supposed to. I'm wondering if there is some wierd disconnect between the game and the website or something. Because now that the glyph problem seems to have fixed itself, when I try to open an update message from the in-game console, it won't bring up the Steam browser like it did all this time before. Now it jumps off the game completely to the the internet from my desktop. Recently been having issues with playing music from the Steam dashboard also, Warframe has been locking up on me and I can't leave the dashboard back to the game. So no idea what the hell is going on or if these issues are seperate or related to a common problem.

Edited by Stargazer_Libra