Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Frame or setup is your guilty pleasure

(PSN)Jack_7524

Nezha with warding halo and use it on all of my allies and pets if I see them(well maybe not rhinos), also wisp with resrvours trying to catch my allies with haste as they are bulletjumping like crazy so they can sprint and go as fast-ish, oh an obeon with his 3,2 and pheonix renewal. You can tell Im just a support player

-Mirage prime(+ % parkour action speed)
-Amalgam Barrel diffusion on secondary (+roll speed for bullet->roll movement momentum combo)
-maxed elemental bullet jump mod(firewalker)
-telos boltace melee (passive +20% bullet jump speed)(btw it's not listed in game, DE you should fix that)
-Proton Pulse mod for +100% bullet jump speed on wall hop

->hop off any wall, and go careening through space-time with bullet jump->roll movement

Edited by Zentimental

I hate Limbo, but I do love to use him for nuking low-level Syndicate missions for them delicious Syndicate medallions. Max range and max loot radar, enough strength to kill the enemies in the process. Of course with the splendid Sentient deluxe skin so that I can pretend it's a completely different frame. 

• Like 1

My most guilty pleasure would be Equinox Prime, with a ton of range and efficiency, in low level defense of survival mission. Killing enemies in the next room and the room after that with Maim is fun.

Other than that, Wukong with any melee in hand, and the Zarr in my clone's hand I guess. (even better if the melee I'm using is the Redeemer Prime. Boi that thing is FUN.)

43 minutes ago, SirTobe said:

I hate Limbo, but I do love to use him for nuking low-level Syndicate missions for them delicious Syndicate medallions. Max range and max loot radar, enough strength to kill the enemies in the process. Of course with the splendid Sentient deluxe skin so that I can pretend it's a completely different frame. 

You're an insult to the gentleman if you say that

• Like 1

Vauban Prime for infested missions, especially excavation. I love Vauban despite his current state of “might have been.”

i just love hanging em up in the air and then scything through em with Galatine or Gram. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

I've slowly been trying to mod as many signature characteristics from other frames that I can on to my Inaros. So far, I have Loki's speed (Amalgam Serration + Rush + Armored Agility), Atlas's passive (Maxed Primed Sure Footed), Zephyr's jump height (Anti-grav Array), and Valkyr's armor (Umbral Fiber + Armored Agility)