Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

quatz kubrow

rhuug

well i am sure i am not the first to complain about this but i wanted to prevent someone else from making my mistake so if by any chance you were going to get it because you seen (look in spoiler)

Spoiler

this WJRc0CP.jpg

then just don't because it won't work. i mean i don' t actually know the UA well enough but this is the closest i got to be scammed by warframe. 

honestly though just let me equip the armor on any pattern i want, it's not like it doesn't clip on the base version of the kubrow anyway and it just looks kickass on the feral, please DE make this happen.

Edited by rhuug

The hair clipping on the armor for the feral skin?

Sometimes in Warframe, you have to be able to forgive issues like this when they are always aggressively pushing the envelope with cosmetics.

You will get a refund if you want it, but I’ll take  minor issues and a release over deciding not to release some of the coolest gear.

I, too, love this armor.  It maintains the face (which I love) and looks like an actual combat suit.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

20 minutes ago, Nesodos said:

Could you please take a look at the text and make clear what you are actually talking about?

The way it is now just doesn't really deliver any kind of valuable information.

I believe he thought he could equip it on the feral kubrow masking kit (which doesn't allow armor to be equipped due to model changes) because of how it showed in the marketplace.

OP, I assume you were well aware of how that kubrow skin doesn't allow for any armor cosmetics to be equipped no? Why did you jump to the conclusion that it would work with this armor instead of assuming it is a marketplace preview glitch?

With that said, you should make a bug report on the interaction between unsupported kubrow skins and kubrow armor preview in the marketplace.

1 hour ago, TheRealShade said:

I believe he thought he could equip it on the feral kubrow masking kit (which doesn't allow armor to be equipped due to model changes) because of how it showed in the marketplace.

OP, I assume you were well aware of how that kubrow skin doesn't allow for any armor cosmetics to be equipped no? Why did you jump to the conclusion that it would work with this armor instead of assuming it is a marketplace preview glitch?

With that said, you should make a bug report on the interaction between unsupported kubrow skins and kubrow armor preview in the marketplace.

why should i assume an error in a marketed product instead of expecting to get what i paid for? i thought they finally allowed the feral to have armour, wich is a thing that honestly should be possible already since it is just a reskinned variety of kubrow (it's not actually a special model like the grineer kubrow)

anyway thanks for the replys, i will make a bug report now that i know it qualifies

Edited by rhuug