The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sunika Hunter-Mecha build

Doraz_

Question

Has anyone already tried creating a setup around the kubrow as a dps/ aggressive support?

I'm trying but forma-ing is so slow and boring ... for now this is the result.

In my opinion, Oberon is the best Frame and grinlok is the best primary weapon weapon for hunter set.

Oberon build

g0io5Dw.jpg

Grinlock Build

PG6N7Q4.jpg

Doggo Build ( Sunika )

GjAzWfn.jpg

Doggo himself ( man the new armor looks cool )

XOqNPMg.jpg

1 answer to this question

wow, did some testing ... now i know why some people are so vocals about doggos AI being bad.

Currently, it seems that when taking fire, they do not retaliate back against the enemy that shot them.

I suggest, as it would be very fitting for an animal to behave in such a way ( kubrows at least ), to make the default roaming state like this:

- Stay near Warframe

- If shot ( both player or dog itself )

for x second ( example 5 sec ) retaliate against target that shot him

enemy can die (good boi) or still be alive at the end of the timer ( in which case it counts as him loosing interest or fearing the enemy) ... it is although irrelevant

after x seconds dog returns to roaming state, ready to retaliate against new enemy if shot again, to continue the cycle

The priority of this cycle over abilities might mess up timers of other abilities (loot, executions ecc ) but in the case of sunika, finishers and enemy immobilitazion should already be well integrated in kubrow current attack patter ... and i suspect some abilities already have priority over default roaming state.

This behaviour can be given to specific companions ( sunika, charger), the more aggressive ones, or just being triggered by the presence of either hunter or mecha set, giving the option to the player to build for behaviours in addition to mods/abilities. That would help to keep the dog/kavat either far from enemies or right in the middle of the battlefield.

One would think that we'd ask for more damage ... but currently sitting at 80+ crit chance, 9+ crit multi 30+ status chance and 2.4k damage viral+slash ... the only problem is fire rate ( i suggest multistrikes ... think of them as the doggo hitting an enemy with each claw making a cut) and hit detection ( i suggest increasing the attack AOE, melee attacks should work like that in this game right? no silly colliders?).