Sign in to follow this  
Brachion

Conservation Animal Codex Bugs

I've noticed two issues relating to conservation animals and the Codex:
-animals from the Plains of Eidolon are listed as unscanned in the Codex, regardless of how many times I've scanned them
-animals that have been fully scanned can't be spawned in Captura mode
I'd greatly appreciate it if these bugs were fixed, as I want to take some nice wildlife Captura shots!

• Upvote 2

On PS4, it's the same with me and my friends. Since DE changed the animals' codex entries from the Eidolon planes, all entries are again as unscanned in my codex. The animals are still marked in green when I look through the scanner and the second scan does not help the entry remains unscanned ... 😞

Thanks for the report Tenno! We are aware of the issue and are currently looking into fixes.

I got the same Issue, no Plains of Eidolon animals are "light up" in codex. Not even in Profile Stats, but when i equip my scanner, they apper green. I'm sure i scaned at least one of the Devotee from nigthwave 2, but my Codexentry is greyed out.

Scat and callpoints in POE and Orb Vallis is scanabel, but don't apper in Codex. Mines in Kuva Fortress as well. Can we expect a Hotfix or Update?

• Upvote 1

i noticed sometimes after scanning them enough times so they became green highlighted, sometimes they go brown again for example the next day when i enter the poe again to hunt, like loosing a little progress