Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit Taker Orb NightWave

AzzyMyth

20 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

It's an Elite Weekly. Note the "Elite" part.

If you're currently at least rank 6, just make sure to get to rank 9 by the end of the week and you won't have to worry about it.

Im rank 9 at the moment, I thought you needed to complete every single mission to get to rank 30.

6 minutes ago, ExodusHorizon said:

Im rank 9 at the moment, I thought you needed to complete every single mission to get to rank 30.

Nope. It's 10,000 Standing per rank, and there are 30 ranks. Assuming 10-week season like last time, a steady 3 rank-ups per week plan will do.

Edited by KnossosTNC

19 hours ago, KnossosTNC said:

Elite should mean hard, not impossible. Elite should be something like "Kill an eidolon in under x minutes" not "Earn 235k standing with a faction in 7 days or less and then kill a boss", which is impossible even for a MR27 if they didn't bother with fortuna much, like I did.

It's not a big thing, I know. There are no unique time-limited rewards locked behind this specific act, but it's unfair.

Edited by ZurionIssir

On 2019-07-21 at 9:45 PM, KnossosTNC said:

What are you trying to imply here exactly? Did DE ever state what elite means in relation to nightwave bounties? Because you jumping in to remind people that there's "Elite" in the bounty title does absolutely nothing. And if you wanna hear yourself speak, groovy, but you're not helping. Because "Elite" in this case means jack, since it refers to neither difficulty, nor complexity, but to being timegated behind hitting a max rank with faction that can only gain a limited amount of reputation per day. And if you want to argue that's what constitutes as "Elite", then hell, let's lock all the weekly "Elite" bounties behind being max rank in Conclave. You wouldn't have a problem with that, right? Note the "Elite" part in the title.

Am 22.7.2019 um 22:45 schrieb ZurionIssir:

Elite should mean hard, not impossible. Elite should be something like "Kill an eidolon in under x minutes" not "Earn 235k standing with a faction in 7 days or less and then kill a boss", which is impossible even for a MR27 if they didn't bother with fortuna much, like I did.

You dont need to get to max rank in a single week. With the catch up system you can do this weekly whenever really.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Anedime said:

What are you trying to imply here exactly? Did DE ever state what elite means in relation to nightwave bounties? Because you jumping in to remind people that there's "Elite" in the bounty title does absolutely nothing. And if you wanna hear yourself speak, groovy, but you're not helping. Because "Elite" in this case means jack, since it refers to neither difficulty, nor complexity, but to being timegated behind hitting a max rank with faction that can only gain a limited amount of reputation per day. And if you want to argue that's what constitutes as "Elite", then hell, let's lock all the weekly "Elite" bounties behind being max rank in Conclave. You wouldn't have a problem with that, right? Note the "Elite" part in the title.

I was responding directly to the OP's claim that Nightwave was meant to be "more beginner friendly." I'm just pointing out that an Elite Weekly, by any definition of the word "Elite," probably isn't for beginners.

As to what, exactly, constitutes "Elite," you'll have to ask DE.

On 2019-07-24 at 11:58 AM, Drachnyn said:

You dont need to get to max rank in a single week. With the catch up system you can do this weekly whenever really.

Oh.. right. Sorry, I had just returned to the game after a long break, and I didn't know about the catch up system..