Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HELP CLEM alerts bugged

Gnlstorm

Just today when i played the "HELP CLEM" alerts after i extracted the mission still shown Available and does not got CLEM blueprint. I had did it 4 times and it the same, completed the "HELP CLEM" and mission still there. DE pls help

• Like 1

Yep, got this issue as well. Went to help Clem, did a few other missions while in the relay anyway then when returning to orbiter I found the mission was still in my alerts tab and I'd gotten no reward for its completion.

I played the mission as host together with one other person, though not sure if that has any correlation to anything.

I played the weekly "Help Clem" mission last night and completed it but did not see the Clem Clone blueprint on the mission completion screen loots section. I'm not sure whether I actually receive the blueprint or not since I did not keep track of what I had in my inventory (now show 12 blueprints). The mission did disappear from the list though.

The "Help Clem" mission is listed again today so I tried playing it. Darvo sent me to Saturn vs. Infested, which was the same setup like the previous night. I completed the mission and did not receive the Clem Clone blueprint. The "Help Clem" mission is back on the list. Please fix this bug!

I have the same bug but to give more info i also did the mission and while heading to extraction the oxygen level reached 0% and this might not be relevant but this also might be relevant you never know. i have done the mission 3 times and only on the first try the oxygen level reached 0% and it did so after i got the message to head to extraction.