Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Features Or Content?

wkfire

Every new update contains additions, changes and fixes. 

Aside from bug fixes, which is more appealing to you as a player?

Features such as the Dojo, Alliance system and Trading.

Contents such as Lephantis, Vor's prize and Void.

So, new features, or new content? Personally, I find new features more exciting than new content, what about you guys? 

Features.  We have plenty of content.  Especially so when the game relies on RNG for longevity at the moment.  What I think we need, or at least what I really want to see in the near future is balancing and enhancement of existing features.  They haven't touch wall running in a long time.  They've only just started to overhaul stamina and parrying, but that is still far from good in my opinion.  Customization is still quite shallow and boring at the moment, I would like to see something major done with it. 

I would say that features for now and fixes etc. even more. Now it is time to focus on them and add new stuff later. Well you can always add some minor content at time to times but they should focus on features and most of all, fixes etc. from now on until this game is in relatively good shape.

Every new update contains additions, changes and fixes. 

Aside from bug fixes, which is more appealing to you as a player?

Features such as the Dojo, Alliance system and Trading.

Contents such as Lephantis, Vor's prize and Void.

So, new features, or new content? Personally, I find new features more exciting than new content, what about you guys? 

I want a content UPDATE to only contain bug fixes for once...

Thing is, there has to be a good balance of both. I would say do one update for features then next work on content. (Aside from bug fixes that is)

Got to agree they were told that a biggest F2P fall is lack of content and have such have to keep the balance between both fixes and new stuff. 

Thing is, there has to be a good balance of both. I would say do one update for features then next work on content. (Aside from bug fixes that is)

If you have being playing since update 7 ~8 you would know almost every update(not hotfix) has features, bug fixes and weapons all at one go. They haven been cramming in alot but they all lack refinement thus hotfixes.

What i want to see is a simple feature shift or revamp so that the game is neater in that sense.

Features. I'd love to be able to disable the dmg numbers, and instead replace them with a simple hit marker (make an X appear somewhere on-screen, preferably over the aiming reticule) that'd appear if I cause damage to an enemy. If I know I deal damage, I don't care how much I deal, so much as I can keep dealing it and put whatever I'm shooting at down so I can Desecrate it.

If you have being playing since update 7 ~8 you would know almost every update(not hotfix) has features, bug fixes and weapons all at one go. They haven been cramming in alot but they all lack refinement thus hotfixes.

What i want to see is a simple feature shift or revamp so that the game is neater in that sense.

Yes they have been trying to do all at once. They jsut need to focus on one area per update. Will make it smoother, less hot fixes, better quality.

I want a content UPDATE to only contain bug fixes for once...

I'm afraid that's not how it works. There are teams of people that work on different things. You can't expect people that work solely on content to provide the fixes. That is what the fix team is for.

Therefore, all we can really ask for is a step-up in game, and an increase in the number of fixes per update.