Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Coloring

emulous

It could just be my personal opinion, but it seems the game goes overboard with dynamic lighting, HDR and color correction. The features are cool to have but they are so overpowering that it is more distracting than anything else. If we are not going to get the option to tone down how much we get of the aspects could they be turned down to be an additive instead of a completely new look when active?

I always thought the lighting in Warframe was part of the art direction. Makes it seem more sci-fi, what with all the lights and colors bleeding onto one another. I actually kind of like it, but I'm all for making it a display option, as I can totally see how a lot of people are bothered by it.

I remember Steve saying something when asked about the colours and bloom. It went something along the lines of "Because it's cool." I agree with him.

You can turn them off if you want, but in my opinion, the game looks boring by comparison, then. Please don't ask them to tone down the effects I like so much when you have the option to turn them off..