Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loading into Wrong Mission

(XBOX)Kavriel

This has been a thing for a long time now. It wasn't as big a deal before Nightwave, but when I select a Mobile Defense mission and get loaded into a Survival or Sabotage, it makes completing Nightwave objectives unnecessarily tedious.

As I said, this is nothing new. I noticed this issue when I first started playing, when I'd load a mission for Venus and get a cutscene of the Liset zooming toward Jupiter, or see Jupiter in the sky during a mission that was supposed to be on Pluto. Maroo's first mission notably does this almost every time. The scenery might just be a technical oversight with tilesets, but the mission type being different is a pain for Nightwave as well as catered loadouts. Lotus changing things up after the objective is counted as complete is fine, actually it's really interesting, but just loading the wrong mission sucks. Please fix.

...and while you're at it, please make companions load AFTER player loads. It kinda sucks to be waiting to load into a map and see that your pet is down, but you're still in the load screen - especially when they're at the objective by the time you load in and dead by the time you start moving.