Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare aura?

Please keep in mind the current state of auras - not all aura effects are (anywhere near) equally valuable.

Damage 2.0 is a problem.
CP is king, unless enemy armor is a non-issue or you have another solution for it.
Armor only affects HP, and moreover there are damage types that simply bypass shields entirely.
And then we have the players, with e.g. a Valkyr with 600 base armor on the one hand (let alone Chroma, let alone an Ice Chroma), and a Nyx with 15 on the other.
Dump stats encourage minmaxing. Minmaxing is hard on balance in a relatively stable game.
Which Warframe emphatically isn't.

Add to that the fact that Warframe's balance issues are compounded by the huge delta players can achieve on Ability modifiers by stacking various vanilla and Corrupted mods, since they're not exclusive.

iirc:
45% <-> 175% efficiency.
34% <-> 285%? range.  
10% <-> ~350% strength.
12.5% <-> 323% duration.

These are huge variance.

The only non-volatile stats I can think of for this are the kinds of things you'd see on Exilus mods (sans the Drift family), and the whole reason that the Exilus slot exists in the first place is that those mods are effectively never worth the slot.

I like the idea, but as far as I can see - barring an overhaul of Aura mods and/or Damage 2.0 - the best you can hope for is niche auras, or "amalgam" versions of the staples.

Edited by Chroia

2 hours ago, 844448 said:

Rage isn't really needed for nezha in my opinion, combination of divine spear and blazing chakram with reaping chakram augment give you flood of energy and health

Needed? No, but funnnnn? Yeessssssss xD Just lets him full spam whatever he wants without out needing any other energy generation, that and he just synergies with it so welllll (sense his shield lets damage through to your health, so you can safely get a full energy bar of energy without needing to take hardly any, its just really nice)

17 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

I meant being able to put it in an exilus slot, and different effects other than flowers.  like sparkles, balloons, etc

Would like to see other effects for sure, just looking at current mods. I could settle for exilus but that still disrupts builds which is why I would like to see another slot next to exilus.

1 hour ago, Zelmen said:

Would like to see other effects for sure, just looking at current mods. I could settle for exilus but that still disrupts builds which is why I would like to see another slot next to exilus.

You mean like a cosmetic mod slot?  

Operating under the self only buffs will work.

Maybe something new like increasing evasion while silencing weapons. Call it silent shadows.

Maybe another antigrave effect and pare it with aviator effect, or an extended aim glide.

Another increases headshot damage while increasing movement speed. 

Here are my ideas ( not good with naming ) ;

Corrupted Aura :

• Deadly Devotion - " -50% Health ( self ) , +100% Damage Increase for Squadmates "

Nightmare Aura :

• Elemental Boon - " +15% Elemental Resistance , +15% Elemental Damage "
  • Haste - " -30% Shield Recharge Delay , +15% Sprint Speed " 

Please, take a look. @[DE]Rebecca :)

Edited by Aeon94
  • Like 1

Anything the grineer, corpus, infested can do.

I would like to see defensive elemental mods have a purpose other than breaking the game (selfharm trin chroma)  such as corrupted defense mods such as:

-excellent fire defense but prone to cold

-Excellent impact slashing defense deminished piercing.

A mod that gives the warframe umbra brain.

I would personally run ANY mod that removed shielding.

I enjoy all blocking mod but some seem broken at the moment. I would love a blocking mod that absorbs damage then releases it as a protected zone like muralist moa corrosive sludge or a cloud of obscuring mist/poison/flame/ice.

2 minutes ago, 844448 said:

By having more energy for invisibility? I don't think that's how it works

Quick Thinking...

On 2019-07-23 at 2:39 PM, Datam4ss said:

Amalgam Energy Siphon:

+ 0.2 energy regen/rank (1.2 max)

+ 5% more energy from orb/rank (30% max)

+ 16% resistance to energy drain/rank (100!% max)

Make it happen man!!!

Kinda overkill when basic energy siphon only gives 0.6 so at best it's 0.4 - 0.5 or make energy siphon gives more energy

Also, energy drain resistance is something that will make many things trivial (arcane nullifier is 80% at max rank)

*Insert there's no challenge thread here

7 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Kinda overkill when basic energy siphon only gives 0.6 so at best it's 0.4 - 0.5 or make energy siphon gives more energy

Also, energy drain resistance is something that will make many things trivial (arcane nullifier is 80% at max rank)

*Insert there's no challenge thread here

Zenurik exists.

Corrosive Projection/Shield Disruption competes for the same slot.

All Auras that are not those two need buffs actually.

Edited by Guest