When are block button melee combos going to return?

SeekerErebus

Since the melee changes effectively removed separate stances, melee stances with block button combos have remained nerfed, and those combos haven't been available.

One of these stances, Tempo Royale, has the block button combo August Mesto. Spamming that combo like mad on a scythe zaw was legitimately my favorite thing to do in the entire game. Primed Fury and Beserker with High Crit Bloodrush setup with Exodia Hunt. Basically becoming a wildly spinning maniac on crack while everything you touch dies, just God Tier fun. To say I've noticed the absence of this move would be a laughable understatement. 

So, when will a way to use these combos be returning? 

25 minutes ago, SeekerErebus said:

Since the melee changes effectively removed separate stances, melee stances with block button combos have remained nerfed, and those combos haven't been available.

One of these stances, Tempo Royale, has the block button combo August Mesto. Spamming that combo like mad on a scythe zaw was legitimately my favorite thing to do in the entire game. Primed Fury and Beserker with High Crit Bloodrush setup with Exodia Hunt. Basically becoming a wildly spinning maniac on crack while everything you touch dies, just God Tier fun. To say I've noticed the absence of this move would be a laughable understatement. 

So, when will a way to use these combos be returning? 

What? Just hold the aim button before pressing E. There's nothing nerfed or unavailable.

19 hours ago, SeekerErebus said:

Well now I'm feeling stupid. I'd not been able to get these to work when last I tested it, and since there was no indication of a change I thought it was still a no-go. Should have actually run a test. Thanks guys.

It still feels really dumb to aim before meleeing, so the current melee system needs fixing

Please guys, calm down, entire melee system is changing again before long.

Those combos you enjoy for your giant scythe melee may end up being completely changed into the same style of 'standing', 'moving', 'aimed standing' and 'aimed moving' as Wukong's and you won't ever need to worry about blocking combos again.