Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Panthera punch through bug

Nvolt

the Panthera weapon is bugged and not applying it's punch through on enemies.  it's suppose to have infinite punch through vs enemies and a recent patch seems to have broken it to have NO punch through.

9 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Hm? What's your source on this?

Panthera saw blades are supposed to ricochet, not penetrate.

Panthera has always had punch through vs enemies and ricochet on walls.  

This is an issue that DE has had to fix in the past as some sort of spaghetti code causes it to lose punch through after a patch.  Patch 22.20 is documented on the wiki as the last time they had to fix this bug.

3 hours ago, Nvolt said:

Panthera has always had punch through vs enemies

Sorry, but again, source?

I see no mention of this e.g. on the Wiki, both currently and going through some previous versions of the page.

Are you sure you're not maybe thinking of Miter, which has 2.5m (still not infinite, mind you) Punch Through on charged shots?

3 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Sorry, but again, source?

I see no mention of this e.g. on the Wiki, both currently and going through some previous versions of the page.

Are you sure you're not maybe thinking of Miter, which has 2.5m (still not infinite, mind you) Punch Through on charged shots?

Miter has punch through on fully charged shots while Panthera has it on all shots. 

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Panthera

you can see on the wiki page that they've had to fix this before in the patch history.  even the recent comments on the wiki page have others talking about the recent removal of punch through.

I've also personally used the Panthera a lot since the Heavy Calibur buff it got in 24.2.15 and it 100% used to have punch through vs enemies.

• 3 weeks later...

yes some one how know this bug has come an gone like 3 time now. thay keep updating the game with the bug still remaining in past version were it was not fixed so every time ti fix next big update it broken again my G-roll are useless with out the punch through. it may see bad with out much critical chance an crit dmg an ok status chance but it has the highest base dmg out of all auto. so fire rate an multishot solves it crit game an status chance. my g-roll with multishot an dmg an fire rate make it good for that punch through. with enough fire rate an multi shot you can get orange crit from it. not often but often enough but broken if it bounce off enemys. the bouncing only work right if it go through them an hit a wall behind them. not the other way around. an evin putting punch through back on with mods dont fix it. at least for me on xbox. I need it fixed