Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How about a boss rush mode?

eurotransient

It occurred to me after doing the Lephantis fight for yesterday’s sortie that it’s actually kind of a fun battle that I never bother to do anymore. 

Same is true for a number of other boss fights (I’m excluding the Sergeant here because let’s be honest — not much of a boss that one). Once you get their frame components, I suspect most people never bother to play them again unless they’re helping someone out or it shows up in a sortie rotation. 

So with that in mind, I’d love to see a boss rush mode of some kind. Simaris seems like the perfect candidate to host something like this - maybe an ESO mode that grants additional efficiency based on how quickly you can take a boss down?

Just a thought. Given the amount of effort that I’m sure goes into some of the boss fights it seems a shame that they’re left to languish for a large group of players once they’ve got the limited drops they offer. 

Yesterday's lephantis was weak, a bonus armor or elemental resistance one is a real pain. 

When you said boss rush, I thought you meant a QTE like we have for the Exploiter, that would be fun

i.e stun a boss and initiate a cutscene, would love to rip off krills hands while they still hold his hammer and beat his face with it,or punch Tyl regor with his own fist. You get the idea. 

How about something like Diablo 3's Nightmare realm? A special area where 3 random bosses in the game spawn together at the same time at level 100. Obviously this is not very easy to do in Warframe since lots of bosses have tileset-specific mechanics.

But yeah... Exploiter Orb, Lephantis and uhh.. Vor+Krill. Why not?

Teralyst, Tyl Regor, Wolf of Saturn Six.

If you're curious, The Diablo Nightmare realms exist to farm Hellfire Amulet which is one of the hardest/most time consuming items that you can possibly farm in Diablo 3 (and they're not widely used anyway). Imagine Hellfire Amulet to be like an unrollable Riven in Warframe. As soon as you craft them, you get a random stat stick and you can't reroll it (well you can reroll one stat with Mystic). That's how bad it is to farm a good Hellfire Amulet.