Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy Health Bars, Color Issues [Being Red-Green Color Deficient]

Stafer

Hi, I'm here to bring up an issue that has bothered me since I started playing a while back, and only just decided to mention it now. I have an issue with how the enemy health is displayed, because of my color deficiency. 

Now, DE, this game is beautiful and I love it, and I would be so thankful if you gave players some kind of  UI color options here and there. I personally would like to change the background bar on which enemy health is displayed, to a lighter tint than the health color itself, that way I would be able to distinguish it very easily, and not have to squint awkwardly to the top of my screen to see movement along the health bar in order to determine health. 

I thank you for everything you have done for the community so far, you guys are a great and dedicated group, keep it up! Ad any support this may get from the community here, I thank you.

I think that's a great idea, but i would like the health bar to be thinner than the shield bar, so that when its diplets you still see the overhang of the health. It would make the game more futuristic like. The HUD Needs work as it is. Everything should be re-designed, in my opinion. It works, but it lacks the "futuristic" feel it needs.