Now that Alerts are for the most part gone maybe use that UI realestate for Nightmare Missions?

Oreades

Was chipping away at the Nightwave Nightmare missions and realized how much of a pain in the butt it is to track down a specific Nightmare Mission type. So now that there is some free space in the UI that is mostly (outside of weekly repeatables, baro and Devstream Alerts) vacant. That might be a good place to plop the Nightmare missions. 

Personally I keep forgetting Nightmare missions exist and maybe if they popped up periodically like the old Alerts did it would go some way towards the people who say that Alerts made the universe feel "alive". Kinda folding an existing but sorta forgotten aspect of the game in to fill the void felt by some by the shift to Nightwave. 

Just for clarification I'm not suggesting Alert style rewards for Nightmare missions just more facetime in the UI. 

If that doesn't work out it would be really nice if Nightmare missions at least had their own tab so people had an easier time tracking down specific missions. 

hace 26 minutos, Shinobu_Scorpion dijo:

Not nightwave, but nightmare. 

Personally I'm all for that. Would definitely make it a bit less time consuming to see what my options are and what my loadout would roughly be.

Sorry, my bad.

I'ts not a bad idea, but when thermia event is live it takes a lot of space in the UI.

Maybe an UI tab in navigation just like void fissures have would be good, you can see it when looking at for the other tabs so you won't forget so often and can be helpful to keep a track of nightmare missions, since you'll have all the missions displayed in one place.

10 minutes ago, Bostew said:

Sorry, my bad.

I'ts not a bad idea, but when thermia event is live it takes a lot of space in the UI.

I wouldn't worry about it, it happens a fair bit 😛 

Hmm I wasn't thinking so much the actual Navigation terminal as much as the tab that was previously occupied by Alerts. The Thermia gets it's own Event Tab. So I wasn't too worried about the UI

13 minutes ago, Bostew said:

Maybe an UI tab in navigation just like void fissures have would be good, you can see it when looking at for the other tabs so you won't forget so often and can be helpful to keep a track of nightmare missions, since you'll have all the missions displayed in one place.

They do have plenty of room for another tab and Nightmare missions do have what ~17(?) possible nodes so maybe it's own tab would be worthwhile. I was just thinking they would fit OK in the Alerts tab because of the nature of the way they refresh periodically throughout the day. Not unlike Arbitrations. 

That said it might behoove them to have their own separate tab.