Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I know I'm late, but as someone who has just started doing Nightwave missions, I think they are great

Antiphoton

I took a long break and recently decided to come back and check the new stuff. I had logged in a few times during the Wolf season, but for some reason I wasn't invested in Nightwave at all that time. I don't recall the exact rewards, but it seemed to me that doing all that stuff just to get a chance to farm the hammer parts wasn't worth it, at all. 

This time I see a lot more cosmetic stuff, and I'm a sucker for that, I love collecting small things like sugatras or free skins. The operator suit for the last rank is amazing. And I was surprised and happy to see that if you complete the current missions, you recover the old ones that you missed, so the FOMO mechanic is diminished. 

The best part is having something else to do, with a clear reward in sight. Before, if I didn't have anything to farm or level up, I'd just do the sorties every day and then afk in the orbiter. Now I feel motivated to play again. 

Thanks DE, keep it up like this. Also, congratulations on the best implementation of a "battle pass" I've seen so far. 

6 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

you'll change you tune when you realize you wont reach the umbra forma or whatever. it was pretty funny to see praise turn to panic the last time around. good luck, though

I guess you have to do all the missions or almost all to get to the higher tiers, right? I don't see anything wrong with that, specially now that we can recover the ones we missed. 

16 hours ago, Antiphoton said:

I guess you have to do all the missions or almost all to get to the higher tiers, right? I don't see anything wrong with that, specially now that we can recover the ones we missed. 

65% of the missions to get rank 30. Less if there will be extra sources of standing like with Season 1.

Edited by Bioness