Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Builds For Ignis?

Rhaonoa

It has crappy crit, automatically pierces everything, and doesn't get a bonus from fire rate... there's nothing to build for it. Just put on split chamber, serration, cryo rounds, and as many other damage mods as you can fit on it with the points you have available.

Serration, Split Chamber, Speed Trigger,and fast hands are a must if you have them. Then add your respective AP/Fire/Electric damage for whatever you're fighting, and what I like to do is add cryo rounds, because if you hit someting on the outside radius of the splash damage the cryo rounds will slow them down and make them an easy target. As for classes to use I prefer Rhino or Lok. Rhino's iron skin can save him from a suicide (which will happen a lot if you arent careful) and Loki's decor is great for getting a group of enemies into a tight group.

Edit: Forgot to say you don't need any ammo mods because it only uses 1 rifle ammo per shot and comes with like 540 rounds stock. I've done entire defence missions where I was up at a vantage point and never had to come down for ammo.

Ignore everything I said I thought you were asking about Ogris My bad xD

Edited by BeastlyLizard

Serration, Split Chamber, Speed Trigger,and fast hands are a must if you have them. Then add your respective AP/Fire/Electric damage for whatever you're fighting, and what I like to do is add cryo rounds, because if you hit someting on the outside radius of the splash damage the cryo rounds will slow them down and make them an easy target. As for classes to use I prefer Rhino or Lok. Rhino's iron skin can save him from a suicide (which will happen a lot if you arent careful) and Loki's decor is great for getting a group of enemies into a tight group.

speed trigger is useless because it doesn't benefit from fire rate.

you already reload fast enough without fast hands (2 second reload for ignis.)